At Ideoclick, we work as a distributed team. While we maintain a corporate presence in Seattle, WA; our employees have the flexibility to work from the location they choose, and we are open to this role living/working anywhere in the US.
What you’ll do:
• Define the unique AMS product value proposition
• Develop a comprehensive and evergreen understanding of the competitive landscape
• Create a comprehensive annual GTM plan
• Own product strategy and manage the product roadmap
• Ensure that the Client Success, Marketing, and Sales organizations are briefed and properly trained to market, sell, and deliver industry leading products.
• Hire, develop, and manage a high performing AMS Product team
• Support the delivery organization to ensure products are meeting client needs and the Client Success team is equipped to effectively deliver Ideoclick’s AMS product
• Maintain client relations and conduct periodic client feedback meetings and project reviews
• Manage and allocate budget and resources aligned with Ideoclick objectives
• Assist with client escalations related to edge cases that are not common to the delivery org
What you’ve done:
• 10+ years of successful experience in a Product or Program management role, in a directly related field
• Experience defining and managing PPC or similar ad-products
• Strong background in eCommerce, including experience solving common industry challenges across performance marketing, inventory management, retail media placements.
• Experience with LEAN/agile methodologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Passion for improving products and solving problems
• Experience building technology & process products
• Demonstrated ability to be an effective, efficient, and positive team leader
• Cultural humility in leading a diverse staff and engaging with clients and their stakeholders
• Travel as required upon return to in-person operations.
What you’ve got:
• High fluency with product management software including Jira, PowerBI, Figma
• Excellent organizational skills, work habits, verbal, and written communication skills
• High level of integrity
• Ability to learn new software applications as needed
• Ability to lead client leadership and their stakeholders through complex decision-making processes
• Ability to carry out responsibilities with a growth mindset, incorporating feedback and lessons learned for continuous improvement
What’s in it for you?
• Working with a talented, dynamic, and collaborative group of people
• Competitive salary and benefit package
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (100% premium paid for employee, company contribution to dependent coverage)
• 401k with company match
• Work enablement stipend and transportation/remote work benefits
• Flexible working hours
Ideoclick celebrates and values diversity and is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages connection, collaboration, and creativity. We strive to hire, develop and retain the most talented people from different backgrounds, who bring unique views and skills to our team, and as a result are inspired to reach and do amazing work every day. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Powered by JazzHR
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the icon to report it to our team.