Interactio is the leading remote solutions platform that has been used to interpret and stream over 24,000 events since its launch in 2014. Some of our happy clients include Youtube, European Institutions, Mary Kay, Microsoft, Google, Mastercard, Lush, TEDX, Brian Tracy, Tony Robbins, Jordan Belford, etc. And we’re hungry for more!
• Work as part of a team (consisting of a Technical SEO Analyst, Web Content Writer, and yourself) to research and develop content marketing strategies);
• Create and strategize outreach marketing campaigns with the objective of obtaining links from authoritative and highly ranked websites;
• Understand Interactio target market, and the influencers in their space in order to determine what type of content will be most beneficial for building the client’s inbound link and mention profiles;
• Research and gather websites for link building opportunities; research and analyze competitor links;
• Pitch an offer to websites, negotiate a price, and successfully land published links;
• Negotiate a plan and successfully secure published links;
• Work independently within the scope of your budget;
• Scale Off-Page SEO efforts effectively;
• Identify influencers within and outside Interactio space and determine their SEO value;
• Contact influencers, journalists, website owners/admins, and others that may have an interest in working with Interactio;
• Utilize tools to scale outreach efforts when necessary.
• 1-2 years of previous outreach and link-building experience in either agency or in-house role with a proven track record;
• Experience with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, AdWords, and Google Analytics;
• Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with media outlets, journalists, influencers, and key external and internal stakeholders;
• Strong research and analytical skills and the ability to quickly identify trending topics and process large amounts of data;
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO;
• A proactive, result-oriented pro who could make data-driven decisions;
• Negotiation skills to effectively manage the budget;
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively;
• Perfect English communication skills - oral and written.
• Experience in the tech and SaaS industries.
• Experience in B2B marketing.
• Understanding of common SEO metrics such as DA, Trust flow, Traffic, etc.
• Exciting fast-paced international environment (hey, we are shifting the global market!)
• Flexible working conditions
• The most interesting client list you can get
• Reasonable compensation package
• An awesome international team to work with and the chance to bring our exciting technologies to the market (we speak 18 languages internally and over 100 externally).
Location: Remote - Anywhere
Skills required for this job:
• Content marketing
• Digital marketing
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the icon to report it to our team.