iPullRank [ is an ambitious six-year-old digital marketing agency based in New York City and founded by industry thought leader Michael King. Our mission is to drive results for our clients by delivering marketing work that we can be PROUD of. Oh, and our value set is PROUD: P Proactive; R Reliable; O Outstanding; U Useful; D Dedicated. We keep that front and center on a day-to-day basis.
If youre curious about what types of clients we work with, they range from Fortune 500 brands to mid-sized enterprises and exciting small businesses. Our team executes and consults on campaigns in a variety of industries, but many of our clients tend to be media, finance or fashion companies. The iPullRank team is adept at providing a range of digital marketing services, but most of our work is in some combination of Content Strategy, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimization.
Our employees are duly encouraged to specialize deeply in a specific category that they are passionate about and grow into well-rounded marketers through collaboration, training and real-world experience.
As an employer, we look to cultivate an environment where employees feel taken care of. Despite our size, we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We want our employees to grow with us. We dont want you to just fill a role, we want you to take ownership and make an impact.
Were not a big agency and our clients appreciate that because our size allows us to make things happen. Were a nimble group that believes the best idea can come from anyone in the company -- and were always after the best idea. Were looking for creative and smart people to join our team and help us in our missions to find the best idea.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
iPullRank is looking for a Visual Designer with motion graphics experience to join our Design team. Working within the Marketing Team, this role will take ownership of all design projects including the creation of full site design, landing pages, data visualization, motion graphics, e-books, presentations, conversion testing, and various ad hoc web design elements for marketing activities. This position also works closely with the Marketing Coordinator on the creation of interaction specifications, user flows, wireframes, and mockups for all content strategy efforts.
(Please note: work-from-home orders are in place indefinitely to ensure the safety of our team members.)
What Youll Do:
• Work within the Marketing Team to develop and execute content campaigns
• Prepare user experience / interaction specifications based on UX/UI best practices
• Prepare wireframes to support Content Strategy efforts
• Prepare mockups to Content Strategy and Optimization efforts
• Develop motion graphics for web and social media campaigns
• Develop design elements to support Content Strategy efforts
• Develop design elements to support client deliverables
• Develop templates and design elements to support iPullRank digital product efforts
• Work with the Research & Analytics team to design Conversion tests
• Contribute design to iPullRank inbound marketing efforts including blog posts, e-books, landing pages and more
• A deep desire to create
• 2-3 years of visual design experience
• Portfolio containing both app and web work
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with After Effects or other motion graphics tools
• Experience with Sketch and Abstract
• Strong understanding of UX/UI best practices
• Expert command of typography, style guides and color scheme
• Experience with various content types including site redesigns, landing pages, eBooks and interactive experiences
• The ability to maintain a sense of humor when facing deadline pressures
• Must possess a high degree of accuracy and pay close attention to detail
• Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills
• The courage to both speak your mind and encourage others to do the same
• The emotional intelligence to execute on the previous bullet point with respectful professionalism and a deep desire to find the right answer, even if its not yours
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint and Word
• Experience with Optimizely, Unbounce or similar A/B Testing platforms a plus
• Front End Development skills a plus
• We offer competitive salaries commensurate with experience
• Paid holidays and sick days
• 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• 4 weeks of vacation
• Budget to improve your personal work station
• Paid parental leave
• $1K towards career related learning
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the icon to report it to our team.