IZEA Worldwide, Inc. (IZEA) is a marketing technology company providing software and professional services that enable brands to collaborate and transact with the full spectrum of todays top social influencers and content creators.
The company serves as a champion for the growing Creator Economy, enabling individuals to monetize their content, creativity, and influence. IZEA launched the industrys first-ever influencer marketing platform in 2006 and has since facilitated nearly 4 million transactions between online buyers and sellers.
Leading brands and agencies partner with IZEA to increase digital engagement, diversify brand voice, scale content production, and drive highly measurable return on investment.
IZEA’s workforce is currently 100% remote and the ideal candidate thrives with the freedom and flexibility this structure provides.
Due to this being a work-from-home opportunity, it is posted in multiple locations. However, there is currently only one opening.
IZEA is hiring a Motion Graphics Designer/Animator to help the marketing team promote IZEA and its products through thoughtfully crafted content and engaging experiences.
You’ll work closely with the creative team to scale and amplify the IZEA brand in new and innovative ways across our marketing channels (web, email, social, and paid digital), at IZEA events, and in video. We are looking for a video editor & animator that is great at storytelling, creative thinking and has strong collaboration skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Create dynamic and effective paid and organic social post animations, promotional, marketing, product UI overviews, and explainer videos
• Take lead on projects from concept to delivery—storyboard, design, animation, feedback, and production
• Build relationships and collaborate with cross functional partners (marketing, engineering, customer experience, and brand to name a few) to bring engaging narratives to life through technical motion design projects
• Communicate clearly and often. Involve key partners to make critical decisions.
• Bring a level of clarity and understanding to IZEA, the product, through instructional videos and GIFs
• Ability to solve complex problems in simple, creative ways
• Ability to take instruction/criticism and function as part of a team
• 3-5 years of extensive and relevant work experience on a creative team, either in-house or agency
• An outstanding portfolio with a proven foundation in motion design, storytelling, creative strategy, and concept ideation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Expertise in After Effects and Premiere with proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop
• Ability to take ownership of large multichannel projects from start to finish
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Audition, After Effects)
• Strong foundation of the motion design process
• Experience with video compression, file correction and optimization techniques
• Collaborative in nature
• Ability to handle many projects simultaneously
• Ability to work under pressure and to organize and meet deadlines
• Demonstrated experience visualizing creative concepts
• Ability to work with project management software
• Strong interpersonal communications skills
Nice to Have Qualifications
• Prior knowledge of influencer marketing industry and software
• Interest in 3D
• Figma knowledge
• Experience working with social video or course productionence with Wordpress, HubSpot, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Ahrefs or similar SEO tools
Day to Day Responsibilities
• Work through all stages of video production: concepting, designing, editing and animating to create dynamic and effective paid and organic social post animations, promotional, marketing, product UI overviews, and explainer videos
• Video Editing
• Identify opportunities for growth
• Project management
• Edit and optimize video content for a variety of social platforms, including formatting vertical video for social, adding captions, etc.
• Execute creative editing, color correction, sound mixing to ensure the final product is high quality and on brand
• Pitch concepts to key stakeholders
Why would you want to work here?
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at IZEA, it’s to add to our strong existing roster of talent and choose the right individual to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams.
IZEA has been ranked a ‘Top Place to Work’ by the Orlando Sentinel for the past 4 years and has been recognized as a Deloitte “Fast 500” honoree for the past 2 years. We take great pride in creating a positive work environment for all our employees - from our investment in team member ongoing education, to the ability to influence real change across our business - we are dedicated to your long-term growth and success.
At IZEA, you have an opportunity to make an impact on a global scale. IZEA connects leading brands with a network of over 850,000 opt-in creators ranging from YouTube stars to mommy bloggers and everyone in-between. We are the pioneers fueling the democratization of information, entertainment, marketing, and commerce. Our platforms fuel the burgeoning Creator Economy, filled with the next generation of artists, poets, filmmakers, photographers, thought leaders, comics, actors, and musicians. What you do here will impact hundreds of thousands of people directly and influence the actions of millions more.
We provide an open, flexible work environment that welcomes people from diverse backgrounds and viewpoints. IZEA places value on action and results. We seek individuals that thrive in a challenging and fast-evolving work environment. While the company is over 14 years old, our executives remain active player-coaches - they roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty by working side-by-side with our team members across all levels of seniority to accomplish our common goals.
IZEA is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to our company. If you are the very best at what you do and seeking an opportunity to attack the “never been done before” with a passionate team of dreamers and doers, we encourage you to apply.
California residents, please follow this link to view the types of information we may gather from California residents who are applicants, employees, or contractors of IZEA, and how we use such information.