What We’re Looking For…
Who We Are…
ScienceLogic scored a leadership position in the “The Forrester Wave” Intelligent Application and Service Monitoring report. We are a small, nimble software company reinventing the way companies manage their hybrid cloud data and systems.
What You’ll Be Doing…
As a Software Engineer with ScienceLogic, you will play an integral role in building ways to support the elegant display of volumes of data into a UI experience that provides clarity and visibility for managing on-prem and multi-cloud infrastructure for some of the largest companies and service providers in the world.
• Build and maintain highly scalable server-side UI processes for the purpose of data collection, manipulation, data pruning, trending and analytics, etc
• Review and maintain product backlog and take a lead role in implementing features adhering to sound Engineering principles
• Take an active role in owning, understanding and prioritizing technical debt
• Review and correct and/or delegate resolution of defects
• Work in a collaborative, agile and a fun environment and drive the teams towards a Continuous Delivery mechanism
• Participate in Scrum reviews, standups, retrospectives and backlog grooming
Qualities you possess…
Plus You’ve Got The Following
You’re a self-starter, team leader, a problem solver, a rockstar coder, have excellent time-management skills and are open and collaborative.
• BS in CS or equivalent technical discipline. Have equivalent real world experience? Tell us about it.
• 4+ years experience with public-facing interfaces such as GraphQL and/or REST APIs
• Experience with SQL is a plus
• 5+ years experience developing multi-threaded or multi-process software
• Experience in the area of network or systems management is a major plus
• A working knowledge of current build tools, and advanced bash scripting is highly desirable
• You are passionate about delivering high quality, production ready code and believe that teams, not individuals are responsible for software quality
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.