Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Participate in the analysis of customer and vendor requirements and provide technical direction on the creation of detailed program design specifications for high complexity user interfaces, application enhancements, new functionality and backend processes in collaboration with customers, Business System Analysts and other project team members.
• Develops and modifies complex, deadline-intensive and/or mission-critical applications using advanced programming tools
• Documents all code using standard forms and procedures and review others work as appropriate
• Assists others in the use of programming tools and recommend tools to best meet application needs
• Recommends process, methodology and tool changes in conjunction with Architects and QA to best meet the needs of the department and client
• Works with Quality assurance to participate in unit, system and user acceptance testing based on an understanding of the development lifecycle
Experience with the below technologies is preferred but not required.
• Angular2 and/or React
• Responsive Web Design
• Linux fundamentals
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or relevant field is preferred with a minimum of three years of experience in software development.
This is generally a sedentary role, requiring the use of typical office equipment such as a computer and phone. Must have the ability to lift up to 10 lbs. Must be able to perform the essential job functions consistent with this job description.
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes an employer matched 401(k) plan, medical/dental/vision with a generous employer contribution, company paid life insurance, voluntary STD/LTD coverage, a casual and dog-friendly office, 3 weeks paid vacation, maternity and paternity benefits, and a flexible work schedule!
Kalkomey Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the Report Job icon above to report it to our team.