Kolter Solutions is seeking a REMOTE Bilingual Systems Engineer or Technical Support Specialist to join their team.
In this role you will provide advanced troubleshooting and resolution to customers who use the clients product. In addition, you will be responsible for onsite and remote implementations of highly customized solutions for customers, and systems troubleshooting alongside the customer. You will educate customers on products, various functionality available, and customizable features which may be designed in collaboration with the commercial and solutions design team. The primary goal of the SE is to be a trusted advisor to the clients customers educating them on best practices which lead to improved operational efficiency, minimizing operations down time due to implementations, and errors and creating raving fans which each interaction which leads to future sales of the clients products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Primary responsibility is creation of a positive environment for customers and users of the clients software by providing assistance with questions, technical issues, requests and ensuring that product releases and patches meet their standard of excellence.
• Performance of non-manual work directly related to the business operations of customers, assisting them with operational efficiencies and minimizing downtime due to systems problems.
• Provides specialized technical assistance of highly customized software products by responding to inquiries from internal and external customers regarding errors, problems, or questions about software via email, phone or pager as required.
• Consults with clients to gather information about customers operations and specific needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements at their terminal operations facility.
• Advises customer regarding best practices and how operational efficiencies and product flow through may be improved to drive customer revenue through use of the companys products and practices.
• Advises client how to best configure system architecture and software to meet clients needs and ensures the clients business operations are kept running with minimal financial impact and downtime.
• Utilizes discretion and independent judgment to ensure customers operations are efficient and ensure minimal operational and financial impact due to customers operations down time due to customized configurations or product deployments at their operational facilities. Trains end users.
• Assures that adequate documentation is included in the knowledge-based on basic practices and specific user information.
• Identifies software defects and teams with development to create test plans, execute release testing and verifies resolution.
• Deploys defect fixes to production environments, ensuring resolution of the customers issue.
• Customer Service advocacy and responsiveness
• Attention to detail, Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in their work.
• Resourceful, ability to adapt to changing priorities and flexible when necessary to reach goals and to exceed user expectations
• Oral and written communication skills
• Proficient with Linux, MySQL, MariaDB, Networking Topology, and Troubleshooting complex technical issues.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in System Engineer or Technical Support Role
• Bi-Lingual in Spanish Required
Kolter Solutions is a leading professional staffing company based in Central Florida. We place highly skilled individuals on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire positions at clients nationwide.
Kolter Solutions has proudly been recognized as the Best Places to Work” by the Orlando Business Journal and Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). We are also in the Fast 50 – 2020 Fastest growing companies in Central Florida!
• Full Health Benefits
• 401 (k)
• Pet Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Supplemental Benefits such as short-term disability, accidental insurance, and supplemental dental and vision.
• Employee Discounts
• Referral Program
Kolter Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under federal, state or local applicable law
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the Report Job icon above to report it to our team.