This is a remote role. You can work anywhere within the USA or Canada.
As an Amazon Advertising Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing Amazon Advertising campaigns for your portfolio of Amazon clients. You will also be optimizing product listings on Amazon using Amazon SEO best practices and you will also serve as the main point of contact and lead strategist at Laser Sight Digital. Using your expert, up-to-date grasp of e-Commerce tools, strategies, and best practices, you will manage campaigns from concept to execution to analysis. This is a client-facing role and you will be communicating regularly with clients to report on performance, strategy, and results. There is a significant growth opportunity for this position to lead and grow the marketing department as the company experiences record-level growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
Here are some examples of the work you might tackle while on the job and expectations we might have of you prior to joining our team:
• Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive Amazon strategies to increase brand on-platform sales.
• Conduct thorough brand and website audits to understand our clients’ key value proposition, core products, brand aesthetic and identify opportunities to successfully market them and make them stand out in the marketplace.
• Conduct competitive keyword research to ensure success in the Amazon space in order to identify areas of optimization.
• Own Amazon advertising and optimization, implementing innovated advertising strategy, optimizing product listings with SEO best practices and keyword targeting
• Optimize the frontend and backend Amazon listings with best SEO practices
Required Skills & Experience
• 1 year + experience managing Amazon Advertising and/or Amazon SEO experience
• 1 years + experience managing digital marketing programs, with proven results in digital strategy and paid advertising within the e-commerce space.
• Required knowledge of Amazon Advertising
• Required knowledge of Amazon SEO/Listing Optimization
• Experienced in compiling, documenting, and communicating client requirements to internal stakeholders and owners
• Must have experience overseeing implementation or managing and executing pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Amazon, Google, or a similar platform
• The smallest detail is your favorite detail! -- Self-driven with the ability to work independently
• Must be able to understand complex environments and projects, pay attention to details and maintain an organized workflow
• Excellent planning, project and time management, and decision-making skills with the ability to self-manage numerous projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated project management skills and proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Creativity and experience bringing new programs and ideas to fruition
• Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to foster/maintain relationships across multiple businesses and organizations
• Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills required
Desired Skills & Experience
• Experience in Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and/or Klaviyo preferred, but not required.
• 1 years + experience in an agency environment preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or Final Cut Pro X preferred
• We are currently growing right now and there is huge potential to increase your compensation as we onboard more clients. You will have the opportunity to build and lead the marketing department and be rewarded for your success.
NOTE: Please no international candidates or agencies. We are looking for a US-based hire. Thank you
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the icon to report it to our team.