Reports to: Development Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
• Maintain HIPAA guidelines to ensure the confidentiality of all calls and documents.
• Work with an agile team of engineers / developers, to ensure product delivery and best practices.
• Develop in a CI/CD model to enable continuous iteration on solutions.
• Customize and adapt to engineering best practice tools and applications like Jira, Confluence, Postman, etc.
• Be available to provide high-level response insight into customer issues and customer integration strategies to Sales Engineering and other direct customer facing team members.
• Adhere to quantitative benchmarks to assess individual contribution.
• Contribute to technical design documents and communication of the architectural impact across functional areas, from customer facing product, to internal only facing processes/tools.
• Develop code, contribute to refactoring activities, provide guidance on efficiency.
• Mentor new and junior team members.
• Perform static and dynamic code reviews.
• Own and create designs and solutions.
• Create POCs for new technologies and new features.
• Represent and lead team of developers in all aspects by supporting and solving blocking challenges timely.
• Comply with coding standards and compliance.
• This position will require strong teamwork and may require support of offshore teams.
• Special projects as assigned.
• Proficiency in utilizing framework and third party library documentation required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Maintain high levels of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to be a self-starter and work individually.
• Ability to design testing and CI/CD frameworks.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent preferred; relevant experience considered in lieu of degree.
• 5+ years of Developing experience required
• 1+ Years of experience in leading a team of developers.
• Hands on experience with SQL/PLSQL required.
• Experience in developing, testing, integrating and consuming REST services required.
• Hands one experience in debugging and solving production issues required.
• Must be experienced with various design patterns.
• Micro services development and Security experience required.
• Agile methodology experience required.
• Relational databases – Postgres experience required.
• Indoor office environment with moderate noise.
• Intermittent physical effort may include lifting to 25 lbs., walking, stopping, kneeling, crouching or crawling may be required.
• Frequent sitting, use of a keyboard, reaching with hands and arms, talking and hearing approximately 75% of the time; 25% or less time is spent standing.
• Normal vision abilities required including close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Apply Here: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/ce23fcb2-38fb-422c-81db-32e254237b7e/Anasazi-Medical-Payment