As a Staff Systems Engineer, you will be a core player that participates and leads multiple efforts simultaneously. You are expected to build and grow the skillsets of more junior Engineers on the team.
· 7-10 years of relevant work experience
· Specializes in designing and implementing identity, credential, and access management solutions in on-premise, cloud, and hybrid environments
· Possess an innovative engineering mindset, and creative thinking in solving business needs using the Radiant Logic Federated Identity (FID/VDS) solution
· Has working knowledge of all phases (Design, Development, UAT Testing) of Identity & Access Management solutions
· Installs configures, customizes, and support identity provisioning & identity governance tools
· Use Radiant Logic solution to virtualize, correlate and aggregate user identities from different identity silos into a single source of identities
· Design and development of access review process with customizations, exclusions, delegation, and pre & post iteration rules
· Troubleshooting IAM product and application integrated issues such as tuning up aggregation tasks, applications connectivity with IAM tool, IAM reporting issues, etc.
· Engage and assist other development teams (SSO, web, middleware) to integrate their solutions with Radiant Logic
· Experience in IAM integration of AD, webservices, JDBC application, Exchange, and LDAP based application connectors. Password self-service implementation using different application type connectors policies.