As the Director of Customer Support, you will provide enterprise grade assistance to our customers while building a scalable support infrastructure to support our growing user base. You will be responsible for the definition and execution of the end-to-end support model from Tier 1 through Tier 4. The Customer Support organization will provide real time chat and offline support to customer end users, managers as well as systems administrators.
If a customer support team member is unable to resolve a customer’s complaint, they will escalate the resolution to the customer support leader. Managing escalations requires significant customer management skills and diplomacy to ensure that the customer is satisfied.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Lead the design & improvement of Legion’s customer support model for for middle through large enterprise customers with goals of achieving:
• World class support at a low cost/ticket
• Rapid adoption of the Legion solution
• High store manager & team member customer satisfaction
• Must define overall flow using modern technologies, principles of ticket avoidance with a focus on establishing a highly effective knowledge base for internal and external use.
• Help Legion implement and refine a scalable ticket management & real time chat system to support a rapidly growing user base
• Respond to and assist Legion users via chat, email and or phone as needed
• Experienced at implementing and running a modern Customer Support operations
• Passion for creating a delightful customer experience for all Legion users
• Strong diagnostic capabilities to assess customer reported problems and determine whether it’s a software or user root cause.
• Analytical problem solver that can understand a customer’s requirement and translate that into an actionable configuration of software
• Career driven individual looking to grow a small organization to a scalable operation in a fast paced startup environment.
Experience & Skills:
• Minimum 12 years technical support/customer service experience; 7+ years customer support senior leadership experience
• Exceptional operational excellence experience with demonstrated organization examples
• Self-starter and problem solver that is comfortable working in a fluid and flexible work environment
• Experience with Zendesk, Confluence, Intercom and Jira highly desired
• Must be a highly motivated, enthusiastic team player, driven by delighting customers
• Exceptional situational presence, relationship building, intellect, ethics, and judgment that engenders credibility and trust