Our Architecture team is looking for an Architect to design, develop and deploy a new Help Center Virtual Assistant. Your work will enable customers to easily access key information, improving the customer experience for both customers and employees. Your full lifecycle development and implementation of the assistant will include basic interactions as well as analytics, user feedback, and more.
About the team
The Logic20/20 Architecture Practice delivers expert advice and solutions for all other practices while serving as an incubator for ideas that can benefit a broad range of projects. Our architects play a vital role in designing solutions from the ground up to help our clients achieve their business goals. Along the way, you’ll enjoy a supportive community of fellow architects, plentiful learning opportunities, and interesting projects that challenge you to deliver your best.
As an architect, I enjoy my work at Logic20/20. We design, implement, and oversee programs for proper architecture, and we provide technical leadership and strategy. - Vinod, Technical Director
You are comfortable:
• Designing new cloud solutions
• Working closely with business stakeholders, lead engineers, Cloud Ops, and Cloud Security to design solutions with prototyping and light development
• Demonstrating thought leadership in AWS cloud computing in a full CI/CD/CT/CS pipeline of microservices based on Spring Cloud
• Demonstrating profound experience in Agile methodologies, both in practice and in coaching/mentoring/teaching others
• Providing expertise and leadership in security in the cloud space
• AWS Architect Associate certification is a must. Experience deploying cloud infrastructure in PROD
• End-to-end encryption and key management experience
• Data retention best practices knowledge
• Experience in architecting systems comprising one or more of the following: Cassandra, Kafka, Kinesis, Redis, Gemfire, AWS SQS, DynamoDB
• Application Development: Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
• js experience preferred
• Diagramming: UML certification preferred, plus experience in Sequence Diagrams, Deployment Diagrams, and State Diagrams
• Networking Experience: must have strong understanding of DNS, ALB vs ELB use cases, HAProxy use cases and limitations, Firewall configuration, API gateway use cases, WAF use cases, Routing, and troubleshooting connectivity
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related software engineering field, or equivalent practical experience
• Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
We’re a five-time “Best Company to Work For,” where intelligent, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse client base, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference.
Logic20/20s Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. Youll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, online culture events, and in-person options to meet in our Connected Hub cities