Are you a game developer and software engineer who has a proven track record of launched games? Do you have an interest and experience of building graphics features with amazing artists, optimization and system performance? Do you have Unity experience and have worked on mobile platforms?
If that sounds like you, read on!
Magic Fuel Games, a Seasun Games studio, was founded by experienced game developers to build new simulation games with fresh ideas and global appeal. We are looking for new team members who are passionate about games to join us on this journey.
This position is a great opportunity for someone with a few years of experience in graphics programming to join a team where you can make difference, learn new skills and help us make great games! We are also open to hiring a talented game engineer with a more generalist background, but with a flair and passion for graphics, and in this case, we will work with you to develop your graphics specialism.
Our team is small and you will be expected to play a part in shaping the teams technology and engineering practices. Ideal candidates will have completed at least one project on Android and/or iOS and have a good knowledge of the Unity rendering pipeline, and like all of our hires, you need to be a good team player.
How Youll Contribute:
• By helping to make our rich simulation games look best in class and run silky smooth!
• Working with the Art Directors and art team to create a beautiful game by
• Quickly prototyping ideas to evaluate options
• Turning suitable prototypes into production code which is optimal and bug-free
• Providing technical advice and support for pipelines and features
• Helping to ensure that the game runs at target frame-rate on all supported devices by developing a deep understanding of the performance of mobile SoCs
• Building tools to ensure that the artists can work productively
• Tracking down and fixing the gnarliest of bugs
• Explaining complex problems clearly and presenting potential solutions and their advantages and disadvantages
What Youll Need:
• Able to write high-quality production code in C#
• Up to date knowledge of real-time rendering techniques
• Awareness of the constraints faced by mobile games and the impact they have on architecture
• Willingness to work across the whole game and not just on graphics when necessary
• Desire to work in a creative, collaborative and small team environment
• Experience with GPU profiling tools such as xcode
• Experience with Lua
• Experience with the Amplify shader editor
• Writing tools within Maya and/or Max
What We Offer:
• 100% paid medical/dental/vision for you and your family for US employees
• Flexible schedule, in sync with West Coast hours and when required some overlap with the start of the Beijing day
• Fully remote
• Performance and profit share bonus potential
If you made it this far, and are still interested and think you are a good fit, we would love to hear from you