$1,000 Signing Bonus
• Full Benefit * Package including FREE Cable and Discounted Internet!
Base Pay: $15.00 per hour plus monthly commissions & incentive pay
(Pay dependent upon level of experience)
SEPT 27th Oct 18th CLASS START
weeks virtual training, followed by remote work from home! Remote status is temporary. Could follow with rotating schedule Office/Remote Must live with in 30 miles of Gulf Breeze FL 32563
For full job description and to APPLY click the link below:
Answer customer calls and provide a positive customer experience in a prompt and professional manner. Calls include selling Mediacom services and scheduling service and installation appointments.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Take incoming phone calls from potential customers, focused on closing sales and maximizing units.
• Exceed or maintain minimum sales, quality and productivity standards.
• Demonstrate courtesy and patience in customer relations.
• Understands and promotes all current marketing campaigns with the goal of system net gain.
• Builds customer loyalty by his or her ability to effectively differentiate Mediacom products from those of our competitors, and communicate those differences effectively.
• Utilize appropriate sales guidelines to properly process customer requests to add services.
• Interact with customers by telephone, as well as e-mail and fax.
• Meet department standards with a successful or better scorecard monthly.
• Ability to utilize multiple programs at the same time to assist customers.
• Performs multiple tasks simultaneously while on the phone with customers.
• Maintains professional and respectful conduct when interacting with customers and co-workers.
• Follows all Mediacom Communications policies and procedures.
• Educate customer about benefits of Mediacoms products and services to ensure customer is getting the full benefit from their products.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Entry level; customer service experience preferred
• High School Degree required
• Required - Minimum 1-3 years exceptional performance in a Sales Service field either face to face or over the phone.
• Preferred - Minimum 1-3 years experience in the cable industry.
• Standard proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook) and CSG
• Excellent customer service and interviewing skills.
• Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
• Able to work in a high-pressure environment with a diverse group of people.
• Is neat with self and work area, and conducts self in a respectable, responsible, courteous manner.
• Possess a cooperative and positive attitude toward customers, employees and Mediacom Corporate.
• Possess excellent organizational and office skills, and be detailed oriented to maintain excellent customer contact.
• Regular reliable attendance
• Strong Verbal and Written communication skills
• Ability to work in a diverse work force.
• Ability to negotiate with customers, while understanding basic math
Key words: Customer Service, Call Center, Call Center Agent
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law