What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nations largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And were the very best at what we do.
Youll love our culture thats filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, were sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, youll find a great place to work and a career home. Weve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact weve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think youll fit right in.
- Job Description
Medical Solutions Software Developers create innovative and engaging software that is used by a diverse set of customers, both internal and external. The software we create is a vital component of a company that is changing the landscape in the travel nursing industry.
Our team is currently looking for a software developer who is passionate about creating awesome experiences for our customers and teammates. We need our developers to be flexible, proactive, and solution focused. We value open and honest communication, and we strive to create a positive and fun team-based environment. We want teammates that challenge themselves, as well as those around them to create high quality products and services.
Our Software Developers are responsible for designing, coding, and unit testing mission critical products and services that are used by thousands of end users. They create and support a variety of products, from our Dynamics-based CRM to custom web portals and mobile apps. Our applications are built using the Microsoft .NET stack, leveraging Azure for cloud services.
• Work with Business Analysts to understand the needs of the customer and generate understandable and testable requirements
• Work with Senior Developers and Architects to design and implement functional, maintainable code
• Work with UX Designers to create engaging software experiences
• Be a committed agile teammate that pitches in to help the team reach all of their goals
• Participate in all agile ceremonies, including planning, pointing, demos, and retros
• Follow industry and company best practices
• Prioritize unit tests, both manual and automated, to ensure the highest code quality
• Commit code regularly for peer review and review others code
• Responsible for documenting all programs to the required company standard
• Continually learn and stay up to date with the ever-changing technical landscape
• Be an expert at something. In other words, have demonstrable knowledge of Java, Go, C++, Swift, or any other high-level object oriented language
• 2+ years experience with software development
• A desire to learn and work in a .NET enterprise environment
• A minimum of 2 years of application development experience
• Be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
• Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure
• A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
• Ability to work well within a fast-paced team
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Proven self-starter and creative problem solver
• Ability to work independently
• Team Player:
Excel as a member of a group and make those around you better
Internally motivated to create great software
Thrives in an ever-changing environment
• Be Good:
Its easy, treat people like you want to be treated
• Bachelors Degree in computer science or a related field, or relevant work experience
Knows and loves the Microsoft stack
• Relational Database:
Can write SQL and perform other common database tasks
• Version Control:
Familiar with Git or other version control systems
• SharePoint experience
• Relational database experience
• Previous C# experience
• Experience using Git
• Native mobile or Xamarin development
• Familiarity with Microsoft products and services
Some of the benefits we offer…
Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
• Remote work option - were where you are!
• Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
• Flexible schedules
• Award-winning training program
• Connectivity stipend
• Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
• (8) paid Holidays
• Paid parental leave
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• We live our Values in all we do
• Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
• Focus on total wellbeing
• Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
• Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what its like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website,