WORK WITH US!
Are you looking for a job where you have the freedom and flexibility to work from home and make a difference?
Our business provides Administrative Support for Mental Health Practices such as Psychologists, Therapists, and Psychiatrists so that they can focus on what they do best which is helping people.
At Move Forward Virtual Assistance, we provide high-level, customized support to our clients. We effectively and efficiently manage all of our clients’ administrative and operations tasks with unquestionable integrity, confidentiality, and discretion. We are responsible for answering incoming calls, scheduling appointments, data entry, ancillary insurance tasks, and some marketing tasks.
Our ideal candidate will have the following background and skills:
- 3 years of experience working in an Administrative Assistant or receptionist position within the medical field.
- Background in verifying insurance benefits, insurance billing, and working with insurance companies.
- Experience with Electronic Health Records
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills; able to get along well with a diverse group of people, coworkers, and the staff and owner of the mental health practice.
- Display a high level of communication skills, both verbal and written, in English.
- Be self-motivated, organized and able to work with limited supervision
- Requires a high degree of technical and computer skills. Common tasks are learning multiple computer programs, problem solving technical issues with phones and email, as well as being expected to know a lot about Google and other office programs
A medical and/or mental health background is highly preferred, but we will train the right person who is hard-working, reliable, efficient, resourceful, confident, extremely organized, and willing to deliver the highest level of customer service and task management to our clients. For more information about what we do, please visit our website at: https://www.moveforwardvirtualassistants.com
Schedule and Requirements
We are currently only hiring residents of Pennsylvania. You would need to be available during normal business hours 9am - 5pm, Monday through Friday in an environment where you can make and receive calls. We are hiring for part time and full time employees. Part time will be 20hrs/ week, Full time 32-40 hrs/ week. Training for Full Time starts off at 25hrs/ week and will then increase as you start to take on more clients. We also require you to use your own equipment such as a computer and smart phone and provide a stipend pay for doing so.
EOE: Post-offer background check is required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- We can only hire employees who reside in PA. Do you currently live in this state?
- EHR systems: 1 year (Required)
- Medical receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- Insurance: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location