We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer. Front End Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties. Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside Back end Developers, Graphic Designers, and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How You Will Make An Impact
• Determining the structure and design of web pages.
• Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
• Developing features to enhance the user experience.
• Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
• Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
• Building reusable code for future use.
• Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
• Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
• Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
What You Will Need To Succeed
• 4+ years’ experience in web development.
• Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Understanding of key design principles.
• Understanding of server-side CSS.
• Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
• Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
• Understanding of SEO principles.
• 6+ years’ experience in web development.
• Previous experience working w/ Google.
• Full-stack dev experience.
• Familiarity with Boq-Web
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the icon to report it to our team.