Ideal candidates will have previous experience providing technical support specifically MAC with Cisco Voice systems
2+ Years of experience needed
IT Systems Engineers are responsible for monitoring, installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting and maintenance of technology solutions. IT Systems Engineers provide technical support, troubleshoot problems and perform scripting/programming to ensure stable and efficient operation of technology solutions.
• Performs installation, monitoring, testing, configuration, migration, maintenance and troubleshooting of Cisco Unified CallManager endpoints
• Manages system/application environment and ongoing operations
• Will be expected to interact with third party vendors to open support tickets if required
• Proactively monitors and reports performance and utilization of assigned technologies
• Troubleshoots software and/or hardware issues/failures, this is to include Software such as Cisco Finesse, Cisco Jabber, VoIP Endpoints, Conferencing systems.
• Resolves alerts and performs remediation activities or escalates to Engineering team when required
• Manages problem or escalated tickets and tasks and out of cycle requests from systems/software owners and end users
• Collects and presents data for reporting and planning
• Assists with developing tactical strategies, processes and procedures related to systems/application administration
• Collaborates with IT and business area partners on work groups and initiatives
• Determines best course of action for meeting business needs
• May provide input into infrastructure architecture designs
• Resolves Day to day requests, workorders, and incidents in corporate Ticketing platform.
• May participate in Disaster Recovery planning and exercises
• Ensures execution and alignment to architectural standards and blueprints.
• May contribute input to infrastructure architecture
• Performs on-call activities as needed for the environment and technologies
• Working knowledge of multiple Cisco Voice systems, and Telephony endpoint provisioning, Cisco Unity, Cisco UCCE user provisioning, call delivery troubleshooting, Cisco Finesse support is required.
• Competent working in one or more environments highly integrated with an operating system.
• Extensive experience implementing and administering/managing technical solutions in major, large-scale system implementations
• High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
• Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
• Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
• Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
2+ years of relevant work experience
Bachelors degree in a related field
HS diploma or GED