Motion Graphics Designer
Hiring Now Near You!
EBSCO Information Services (EIS) provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases — all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of our end-users. Headquartered in Ipswich, MA, EIS employs more than 3,300 people worldwide. We are the leader in our field due to our cutting-edge technology, forward-thinking philosophy, and top-notch workforce. EIS, a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., based in Birmingham, AL, is ranked in the top 200 of the nation’s largest, privately held corporations according to Forbes magazine. EBSCO is a company that will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to grow. We are looking for the best. If you are too, we encourage you to explore our unique opportunities.
Reporting to the Multimedia Design Manager within the Marketing Department, you will be working with a team of other multimedia and visual designers to drive video marketing communications about EBSCO’s products and services.
As a Multimedia Designer within EBSCO’s marketing department, you will work alongside a dynamic group of visual designers, marketing managers and international marketing strategy teams. You will be a versatile visual lead on a variety of multimedia campaigns spanning from product overview videos to social media campaigns and more. An ideal candidate will have a sound working knowledge of design principles and be highly creative with an exceptional level of personal organization and attention to detail.
• Collaborate with marketing strategy teams to determine and create engaging motion graphics and animated experiences across digital content platforms
• Develop and produce storyboards, graphics, and animations for use on websites, in multimedia presentations, and at conferences and live events
• Liaise with the Visual Design and Web Design Teams to maintain and enhance EBSCO’s visual brand identity
• Promote the principles of video engagement across the marketing department, including video best-practices for mobile, social, and web
• Maintain an organized repository of digital assets that can be easily shared amongst the design teams
• Create and/or update a variety of digital and video assets as requested
• Localize already-produced assets as requested for the international marketing teams
• Fuel the marketing department’s creative engine with design thinking sessions
• Strong online portfolio highlighting your best work, including motion design and animation examples
• 2+ years’ design-related experience
• 2+ years’ Adobe Creative Suite expertise, with specialization in Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro
• Degree in visual communications, graphic design, motion graphics, interactive media, or relevant experience
• Strong project management skills, including experience using a project management platform (Workfront, Asana, etc)
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex, pregnancy status, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment. We comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.