Motion Graphics Designer
CURO Financial Technologies Corp
CURO Financial Technologies is one of the largest, fastest growing providers of short-term loans and financial services in the United States and Canada. Our licensed, direct lending products and heightened customer service focus are at the core of what we offer.
We have an upbeat, friendly and fast-paced environment. Our employees are excited to be a part of the CURO family, as evidenced by our low turnover rates and energized company culture. Weve consistently grown well ahead of other short-term loan lenders and are primed for continued growth and enduring success.
Come and work for a Fintech company that has distinguished itself from competitors with quality product offerings, genuine customer service, robust operating systems, state-of-the-art call center, and a track record of new product innovation!
What you will be doing:
• Use strong technical and creative skills to bring static imagery to life by creating motion graphics for point of purchase LED and LCDs, web, digital ads, social media and presentations
• Collaborate with team members and key stakeholders to create content used across multiple platforms and brands
• Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries
• Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions for each project
• Apply strong knowledge and skills with typography, information design/layout
• Encode, convert and edit videos and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
• Develop style frames and storyboards for animation and video
• Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, and meet deadlines
• Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, company naming convention and organization of graphic files
• Oversee other major print and digital graphic design projects as assigned
• Understand applicable company policies, procedures and other job-specific instructive documents and materials
• Conduct business and perform job duties in a manner consistent with the requirements set forth in all company policies, procedures and other directives, and in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
• Complete all compliance training assigned to them to understand the key provisions of law, regulation and internal policies and procedures applicable to their job duties, as well as the impact of non-compliance on the companys reputation and success
• Raise concerns about any practice(s) believed to be a violation of, or inconsistent with, company policies, procedures or other directives, or in violation of legal or regulatory requirements
• Monitor processes and procedures to ensure safety and compliance
• Model the Companys Vision and Values
• Other duties as assigned
What you should have:
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Animation, Fine Arts, Graphic Design or related field from an accrediated college or university or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of related experience
• Flexibility to adapt to changing deadlines and fast-paced, unexpected projects
• Great attention to detail and understanding of maintaining brand identity structure
• Ability to work on a Mac
• Capable of working with a variety of departments and receiving constructive feedback
• Knowledge of latest Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Animate, After Effects, Premier Pro) and/or other animation software, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of video codecs and formats as well as video/broadcast and web standards
CURO Financial Technologies Corp Supports Equal Employment Opportunity. CURO Financial Technologies Corp (dba Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance) is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information in any personnel practice, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline. Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of CURO Financial Technologies Corp to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
NOTICE: Please upload your resume in .pdf or .doc format