The Nasuni Regional Sales Manager is an individual contributor Sales Hunter for net new logos selling Cloud File Storage Solutions. You will work with Enterprise IT Customers and lines of business to solve unique challenges in data management, cloud storage, cloud infrastructure, and backup recovery solutions. This is a 100% remote position. Anticipated travel is around 50% within the North Central US territory.
Candidates who cover territories including Minneapolis, Minnesota, Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, or Dakotas are encouraged to apply. This position will be remote. #LI-Remote
Prior Titles May Include: Inside Sales Representative, Business Development Representative, Account Executive, Account Manager, and Regional Sales Manager.
As a Regional Sales Manager you will…
• Meet and exceed assigned quota for the designated territory
• Prospect and close target accounts against competition by leveraging channel partners inside sales and individual initiatives
• Establish and nurture relationships with all levels of channel partners and customers organizations as appropriate, department through line of business and CxO
• Assimilate specific vertical market background, requirements and infrastructure attributes and apply this knowledge to sell Nasunis solution
• Drive account strategies and coordinate team-selling efforts with partners to close business on a quarterly and annual basis
• Manage multiple partners, customers and opportunities
• Maintain accurate forecasting and clear management communication
• Drive referenceable customer satisfaction in all assigned accounts
Required skills + experience we look for are…
• Experience selling storage and/or data management software solutions to Enterprise Customers
• Experience driving partner recruitment, enablement, and go-to-market strategies and programs
• Prior success in high-growth company environment where you demonstrated an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to manage tasks with shifting priorities in a fast-paced and high-performance culture
• The ideal candidate will have worked in a high-growth SaaS Cloud Solution product ISV.
With the worlds only cloud-native global file system at its heart, Nasuni delivers a file services platform built for the cloud that combines the performance of local file servers with the scalability and durability of cloud storage, all at about half the cost of traditional file infrastructures. Users can migrate NAS silos to the cloud storage of their choice for on-demand capacity expansion, built-in backup, instant disaster recovery, multi-site file sharing and a system that can span continents.
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
• Take-What-You-Need paid time off
• Incentive stock options
• Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
• Life and disability insurance
• Retirement plan
• Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the Report Job icon above to report it to our team.