• Paid Training - Guaranteed Bonus for the first 6 months!!!
• Free Benefits Option
• Uncapped Commission
WHO WE ARE:
National Credit Care is the industry leader in Credit Restoration, assisting millions of Americans suffering from credit related struggles. We are a grassroots company, started right here in Colorado, and have been in business for over 15 years. We are proud to say that we have helped hundreds of thousands of people secure home loans and a better financial future for their entire family.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We have and amazing team… and we want you to join our professional family. Our Team members are intelligent, self-motivated and at the end of the day simply look forward to helping our customers. Because that’s what we offer our clients, an opportunity that will help them for the rest of their lives.
As a Credit Consultant, you will be responsible for helping our clients along their journey to financial freedom and it is up to you to make sure that they are receiving the adequate and appropriate care based on their needs. This requires a solid balance between a compassionate and consultative approach with the ability to sell on value.
YOU SHOULD BE:
• Ambitious & Confident
• Engaging & Energetic
• Optimistic & Professional
• But most importantly – have a good sense of humor and want to have fun!
• Experience: 2-3 years of experience in client satisfaction, inside sales or customer service roles
• Having previous experience in credit, mortgage and finance is a huge plus
Our comprehensive training and development program will give you the keys to becoming a credit expert and allow you to be able to properly diagnose and educate our clients on the best practices and solutions based on their needs. You will receive and manage client accounts, provide realistic solutions, problem solve, assist in growing our client base, acquire new clients, and help build NCC for the future.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive salary, plus bonuses, and commission
• Free Benefits Option – Free Medical, Dental and Vision to all Employees
• Advancement opportunities – we are growing like crazy!
• Excellent training – seriously, you will know more than anyone about credit
• A competitive and fun environment
• Weekly and monthly monetary and non-monetary prizes based upon performance. Prizes include but are not limited to cash bonuses, 65” TV’s, gift cards, Bose earbuds, ect...
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Paid training
• Vision insurance
• Monday to Friday
• Bonus pay
• Commission pay
• One location