• Assist in 3P/1P catalog management and day to day account operations for various Nutraceutical brands.
• Ensure best in class product detail pages across marketplaces (will work hand in hand with Marketing Brand Managers and in-house Amazon Optimization team) to ensure successful content creation and upload to various marketplaces.
• Ensure clean catalog: new item set up, merge duplicate ASINs, request removal of illegal listings (e.g. erroneous UPCs, unwarranted multipacks, etc.)
• Analyze Brand catalog and suggest bundles, new product opportunities, or other strategies to grow sales and increase market share.
• Assist in new item set up, testing, and product launch for 3P/1P Amazon business
• Process weekly Pos and chargebacks. Verify and approve invoicing.
• Monitor inventory storage fees, FBA fees, term agreements and promos.
• Maintain 3P/1P scorecard (stranded inventory, voice of customer, performance notifications, and account health).
• Identifies, collects, synthesizes and analyzes data and presents reports to the Sales group.
• Work hand in hand with MAP and Authorized Reseller Team to ensure marketplace listings maintain price integrity and Buy Box.
• Create and manage marketplace promotional calendar for brands under management--work with Advertising Partner to take advantage of special events such as Prime Day, BFCM, NYNY, etc.
• Identify bundles, packs, and other product offering opportunities for managed brands
• Troubleshoot listing issues, stranded inventory, suspended/restricted ASINs—monitor product catalog and ensure listings and skus stay live; uploading COA’s LOG requirements and creating cases with Amazon until correction of issues is complete.
• Work constructively with Systems/IT, Operations and Finance leaders in support of Amazon and other 3rd party platforms.
• Travel Requirements: Willingness to travel to Utah for quarterly meetings.
• Support of and involvement in company, department, and/or safety policies, procedures, programs, and activities.
• 3+ years eCommerce related experience. Experience with Amazon and the Health and Personal Care industry a plus.
• Ability to gather and interpret data to examine price elasticity, trends and sell thru, promo selections, customer growth, sales program effectiveness, incentive reports and other ad hoc sales report.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to read and interpret documents. Professional verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, proportions, and percentages.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook and Excel
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and talk or hear.
• The employee must exert up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include near acuity, far acuity, depth perception, accommodation, color vision, field of vision.
Wondering what it’s like to work for Nutraceutical? You’ll enjoy coming to work AND receive these benefits:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision starting within the first 60 days of employment
• Education Assistance of up to $5,000 per year
• Paid Time Off accrual starting day 1 + 10 paid holidays
• Employee Referral Bonuses
• Annual Bonus Potential
• 401 (k) with company match
• Product discounts
• And more!
Notice to Recruiters
We prefer that candidates apply directly rather than through recruiters. Recruiters must contact the Human Resource Department prior to submitting a resume, may only submit resumes to the Human Resource Department and may not contact hiring managers without Human Resource permission.
This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities and qualifications.
The position, duties, and qualifications are subject to change at any time
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the icon to report it to our team.