.Remote working, United States
Independent contractor, Part-time or Full-time employee
Required working hours 20-40/week
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least 2 years of telemarketing / business development / lead generation experience in medical imaging sales
• Experienced in using Salesforce
• Experienced in cold calling and developing leads for field sales
• Quick to learn medical imaging related terms, knowledge and sales process
• Experience to navigate contacts to the C-level managers
• Good communicator with perseverance and grit
Generate business through proactive outreach to new customers via cold calling
• Quickly develop value-based business relationships with B2B customers
• Identify customer needs and requirements
• Set qualified appointments for discovery calls with the sales/marketing team
• Schedule concrete next steps with the customer and the sales representative
• Research, qualify, manage and track leads and related sales activities
• Function competently and competitively in a fast paced, highly transactional call-center environment that requires time management skills
• Good documentation skills and detail oriented in record keeping
• Dial out from OnePacs lead database
• Enter detailed call disposition reports into a CRM system
• Set up appointments and web demos
• Follow up with the registered prospects a day before the appointment by e-mail & phone call to achieve maximum attendance.
• Follow up with the prospects who couldn’t/didn’t attend the appointment and try to reschedule them for future date & time
• Submit call report, daily basis on number of dial outs / contacts / call backs, etc.
• Connect the customer to the product expert
Proven track record of developing new customer accounts requiring prospecting, cold calling, appointment setting and closing ability.
• Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly and think analytically
• Working knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Working understanding of telecommunications technologies
• 2+ years’ experience of outbound B2B sales experience OR a combination of work experience and education
• Cold calling experience required
• Strong desire to expand and acquire new skills
• Quick learner and understand enough about our client’s products in order to schedule number of appointments
• Coachable/Teachable with willingness to learn and apply sales skills and teachings
• Should be well versed with basic computer and internet processes
• Good interpersonal skill
• Strong work ethic, dependable & goal driven
• Must have high energy and make high number of phone calls
• Log and track all activities accurately in our calling systems
• Sales experience preferred
• Internet/Systems Savvy
• Demonstrated/proven track record of success
• Proficient in MS Office and Salesforce platforms
Compensation and Benefits
We offer the following perks to keep full-time employees happy, healthy, and engaged at work.
• Health, Dental, Vision, 401k with a match, etc.
• OnePacs LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
• S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status is required for this position. Verification of such status and background check will be required.
• Please complete the qualification assessment (about 0.5 hours) https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-I2BCSFTWT?u=125377
How to Apply
Following the hyperlink above, please complete the qualification assessment independently without any third party help and submit your recent CV with two reference contacts to HR@OnePacs.com
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the icon to report it to our team.