This Business Development Executive role for the Financial Services Practice is an internal staff position at Recruiter.com, a growing public startup building the next generation of recruiting tools and on-demand recruiting services. We offer our employees incredible career advancement opportunities, a friendly and engaging work culture, and a highly competitive set of company benefits. We’re looking for a Business Development Executive - and the position is 100% virtual / work from home.
The Company: At Recruiter.com, we’re an agile company that is rapidly becoming a top-of-mind solution for recruiting professional employees. Our software platforms allow employers to recruit like experts or enlist our expert team of on-demand recruiters. We care about our clients and employees alike and are driven to create a workplace where hard work and innovative thinking is rewarded.
The Team:Within Recruiter.com, we are the team who sells our software platform and services to Financial Services companies in banking, investment management, private equity, fintech, accounting, insurance, consulting and other industries where finance talent is required. The team is growing rapidly both by headcount and revenue.
The Position: We’re looking for two Business Development Executives to help drive demand generation for our recruiting solutions, increase awareness of our offerings, and help create an exceptional customer experience. Join our rapidly developing sales team as we rapidly grow our platforms and constantly expand. The right candidate should have hands-on background in sales, a get-things-done mentality and an eagerness to grow with the company.
• Search and identify potential clients
• Complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and understand their needs
• Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails, LinkedIn and set up meetings and demos with prospects
• Present Recruiter.com solutions to potential customers and nurture relationships with the goal of booking demos and building quality, solution-driven client relationships
• Build long term trusting relationships with existing customers and continuously track client satisfaction in order to retain and grow their business
• Identifying and cross-selling our products and solutions among existing customers
• Discuss and understand new requests from active customers, give feedback to the rest of the team, give solutions to the customer.
• Organize training sessions when needed and present new functions and releases
• Work with revenue targets and KPIs
The Location: VIRTUAL - Home Based - ANYWHERE IN THE USA; some preference given to people based around the NYC (New York City) area
Why Should You Apply?
• Opportunity to get in early to a growing, dynamic startup environment
• Daily interaction with the executive team
• Competitive pay with great opportunities for performance compensation
• Terrific medical and other ancillary benefits
• Fun, interactive environment & culture
• Exposure to a growing, dynamic recruiting tech industry
• Experience using a CRM or sales system like Hubspot or Salesforce
• Tech-savvy, comfortable on remote meetings, navigating via telephone, email, social media and demonstrating our platforms.
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field or equivalent working experience in sales for 1-4 years at a minimum, SaaS and /or B2B previous experience is preferred
• Negotiation skills and a hunter mindset
• Ability to deliver engaging demonstrations and presentations to stakeholders with great communication skills
• Ability to work with minimal or no supervision in a mostly remote hybrid environment
• Team player mentality
• Preferred experience in selling a solution or services to the Financial Services Industry such as data, risk management, accounting or other software
• Preferred experience selling HR tech solutions, staffing services and/or coming from a staffing or executive search firm working with Financial Services firms.
Compensation and Benefits: We offer a base salary of $45,000 - $75,000 plus uncapped performance-based compensation. We offer incentive stock options and a full suite of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and supplemental Life policies.
• Full Time position
• Compensation will be Market Rate