Online customer service specilaist/virtual assistant
American Interiors is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative/online assistant who will be responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
• Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, online chat etc.
• Research, prioritize and resolve customer issues in timely and accurate fashion.
• Maintain documentation of customer inquiries and responses for future reference.
• Direct or route customer calls to appropriate personnel for assistance.
• Handle dissatisfied customers in a polite and professional fashion.
• Track and follow-up all customer requests in a timely manner.
• Maintain broad knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
• Identify and implement new process plan to improve customer support service.
• Manage large volume of customer calls in friendly and courtesy manner.
• Provide outstanding and exceptional customer service.
• Greet and address customers in a friendly and respectful way.
• Maintain procedures and processes for first level problem determination.
• Work with product and sales teams to address and resolve customer issues efficiently.
• Return customer calls in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Requires high school education or general education degree (GED).
• 1+ years experience in a relevant field.
• Good command of English.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Professional telephone manner and email etiquette
• Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
• Proficient touch typing skills