At OpenWorks, our strength lies in improving our customers results by consistently making their facility cleaner, safer and healthier. Were proud to set the standard for customer retention in the facilities solutions industry. None of this would be possible without hiring and developing the best employees.
OpenWorks is a leading facility solutions provider, founded in 1983, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with regional offices nationwide. Through our Franchise Owners and Preferred Partners, OpenWorks services more than 2,500 customers each day across the United States. To continue our growth, we are seeking an experienced Sales Development Representative to join our highly skilled team.
Our industry is projected to be in the excess of 1.9 trillion dollar in upcoming years, and OpenWorks has been recognized on the Inc 5000s fastest growing companies for two years in a row with no signs of slowing down. If you love to discover new opportunities, be a part of something, and have the grit and tenacity to chase your career dreams, wed love you to hear from you.
What Youll Do
The Sales Development Representative is an opportunity to start with, and help build a brand new department within a 35+ year organization with a track record for growth and success. Youll be conducting outbound activity to hot, warm an cold prospects generated from inbound and self-generated opportunities alike! We will equip you with lead, messaging and sales enablement tools, that paired with hard work and consistency with make your conversion rates soar!
This is a sales development representative position that proactively reaches out to warm and cold leads to set First Time virtual or in person appointments for our Account Executive team in various markets across the United States. The SDR will conduct initial discovery calls and pass along qualified appointments to our field representatives who will generate proposals for recurring commercial cleaning and facility services with our prospects. Timely follow up with incoming leads, self-prospecting for cold leads while managing time resulting in high quantity, qualified lead conversion is the mission. You are driven, collaborative, and open to coaching; we are dedicated to creating a culture designed for you to excel.
In the first 30 days, our expectations of ourselves is that we prepare you with our customer personas, sales tools, language and coaching to set you up for a successful kick off to your ramp. Our expectation of you would be a great student mentality, collaborative communication and jumping into your funnel with the result of 5 completed meetings in our virtual setting. In days 31-60, we will continue your coaching plan establish your outreach cadence, complete your university courses in our LMS, while you continue to build the strength and consistency of your funnel! In day 61+, we want to see you running to a 25-meeting pace, which will open the doors to additional mentorship, and the ability to capitalize on our uncapped commission plans!
• Create and complete active communication and engagement to warm, cold, new and previously met with prospects to drive expansion of net new customer bases through:
• 100% attainment to all leading and lagging SDR KPIs
• Monthly minimum expectations:
• Minimum 25 booked First Time Appointments for Outside Sales per month
• Maintain 85% First Time Appointment Success rate to net 21 recurring service proposals generated from your bookings monthly through quality bookings.
• $33,000 Quarterly in recurring service wins should tie back to qualified First Time Appointments that you personally set.
• While we look for quality and outcomes over activity, to obtain this, we calculate approx. 500 contacts/ touches to customers should be completed weekly.
• Maintain a self-starter attitude while collaborating with team members to create outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
• Be an ambassador to the OpenWorks Commercial Cleaning and TotalWorks brand
• Respond and qualify leads within 5 minutes to book First Time Appointment for assigned outside sales representative
• Send all email and calendar confirmations to prospects and outside sales professionals to create warm introduction for First Time Appointment while tracking your success rates
• Keep accurate record of all activity in CRM
• Own calendar accuracy and schedule appointments for outside sales based on availability
• Adherence to all OpenWorks sales SOPs, including keeping up to date with continued learning assignments and training. Stay current on industry and market needs, anticipate customer needs by persona or industry based data to identify and better relate to new leads.
• Be driven to improve, think creatively about how we can continue to streamline and build excellence around our sales process, providing best in class experience for our prospective customers and internal stakeholders
How are top performers rewarded at OpenWorks? With personalized development plans designed to customize your PATH. Upward mobility, increased incentives, companywide recognition, Presidents club and more have all been rewards of top performers who took pride in building new departments within OpenWorks.
Critical-thinking | Demonstrates the ability to leverage tools and resources; asks clarifying questions; demonstrates the ability to tackle a project or problem without all of the context.
Industry / Role Expertise | Possesses a deep understanding of the field, its complexities and how to navigate through a variety of situations.
Communication & Presentation | Expresses themselves using clearly, uses effective communication methods/channels per the situation and audience; listens patiently and attentively; adapts to the purpose of the communication with appropriate style, substance, detail and confidence.
Goals & Metrics Driven | Thrives in an environment being measured and held accountable for quantifiable results; driven by ‘stretch goals and understands the importance in aligning individual goals with organizational goals.
What Were Looking For in You
• Bachelors Preferred
• Minimum 3 years of sales development or selling via high volume sales center required
• Proven sales experience with solid understanding of CRM,IP phone, scheduling, and sales cadence & communications tools in an outbound b2b sales environment
• Flawless communication skills on all levels and platforms
• Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a collaborative team player, making outbound calls every day
• Grit, solution oriented, fun, with a growth mentality
• Solid verifiable professional references
Whatll Make You Standout
• Experience within commercial cleaning or service-based industry preferred
• Work from home experience with proven track record and references to speak to your ability to self-govern
• Genuine desire to help people start or grow their own business
• Tech minded: Microsoft Dynamics and Sales Enablement Software User Experience
• Out of the box thinker - continuously look for ways in which we can streamline and improve our Customer Experience through our sales process.
What Youll Get
• Competitive base salary with commission and bonus potential
• Ability to increase compensation through performance based metrics.
• Chance to win Annual Presidents Club Trip and other contests
• Daily interaction with a driven, competitive, passionate team, focused on growth
• 401k retirement savings plan with generous company match
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
• Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
• Fitness reimbursement
Why Were Different
The OpenWorks culture is focused on promotion from within, which is achieved by our commitment to training and developing an outstanding team of professionals. If you work hard, youll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. Our team is driven to accomplish great things in the work place so they can enjoy a fulfilling lifestyle. We invite you to connect with us on Linkedin and Facebook!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Statement
OpenWorks provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the Report Job icon above to report it to our team.