Quadient helps people connect with what matters, thanks to solutions that enable our customers to create meaningful and personalized interactions. Want to commit your talent to an organization that truly values your contribution? Looking for a place where you can be a game changer, innovate, and unleash your true potential? We call it: The Power Of You
We have an immediate opening for an Outbound Telemarketing Specialist (Remote). This position is responsible for making B2B outbound calls on records within our competitive database, to secure information on competitive assets.
Salary and bonus compensation $51K for the first year, Up to $61K for higher performers. Career path and senior positions available with achievement.
In This Role, You Will:
• You will call on prospective clients
• This is not a selling role
• B2B Professional Environment
• Stability, Growth, Career Progression
• We believe in rewarding success
• Essential Duties/Responsibilities
• Place Business to Business (B2B) outbound calls on competitive assets
• Initiate and generate calls assigned by the supervisor
• Enter prospect opportunities into sales database
• Meet or exceed department and individual goals
• Adhere to company policies
What You Bring:
• High School Diploma or GED required. Associates Degree preferred.
• High outbound calling experience.
• Must have strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Previous experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system in a call center environment.
• Basic Excel spreadsheet skills.
• Knowledge of Data Entry processes and procedures.
• Must be able to prioritize and meet deadlines while working under pressure.
• Must work well in a team environment.
• Detail oriented with strong time management and customer service skills.
What We Bring:
We want Quadient to be a place where we are all able to bring our whole selves to work and where our differences are embraced and celebrated. We operate in diverse areas, cultures and communities; our customers are as unique as we are. We celebrate our shared commitment to great work — and to each other. As a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, we are continuously inspiring innovation.
Our values define how we work as a team: Empowerment, Passion, Inspiration and Community. They make us EPIC. Together.
At Quadient, we exist to help organizations simplify the connection between their customers and what matters most. From mortgage approvals, medical results, and insurance claims, to accounts receivables, invoices and inbound packages.
Every day - we help companies manage over 788 million connections with their customers. Our award-winning solutions and best in class customer service are the reasons we have grown to become the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Quadient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.