Additional responsibilities of the SEO Strategist include:
• Lead and report on keyword research and performance, competitive analysis, the share of voice, backlinks, page load speed and provide actionable insights.
• Analyze and make recommendations on elements that impact a website’s ranking including a site’s URL structure, 301-redirect strategy, HTML sitemap, robots.txt file, etc
• Keep up to date on current industry and SEO strategies.
• Present weekly, monthly, and quarterly results to client teams.
• Manage SEO programs through a variety of platforms such as ScreamingFrog, Moz, SEMRush, Ahrefs and DeepCrawl.
Skills & Qualifications to be considered for the SEO Strategist role include:
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with search engine optimization.
• Expert skills with Google Analytics, Sheets, Search Console, My Business, Datastudio etc.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel: Pivot tables, charts, and advanced functions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a superior work ethic and passion for continued professional development.
• Confidence in pitching ideas and reasoning for certain decisions to clients and internal executives.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in learning more about the SEO Strategist role, send your resume to Ashley.Jenkins@Paladinstaff.com for immediate consideration
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the icon to report it to our team.