pearpop is the first platform that powers creator collaboration on social media, starting with TikTok and Instagram. With pearpop, influencers, musical artists, comedians, and anyone else can build their brands, following, engagement, and brands, following, engagement, and businesses while doing what they love.
Working at pearpop
Were bringing together smart and passionate go-getters to join us as we gear up for insane growth over the next year and beyond. In addition to competitive salaries, we have all the good stuff – equity, generous health insurance, remote stipends, and the ability to work from wherever you want. Once offices reopen, our home base will be in LA and you can expect a great, full-stocked office with lunch and snacks.
VP/Director of Marketing
We are looking for a VP/Director of Marketing who will establish our brand through constant marketing innovation across digital engagement and social storytelling. You have a core competency in either performance or influencer marketing and have experience in developing and maintaining relationships with results-oriented business partners to drive sustainable user growth and app traffic. You also have an understanding of different marketing channels and functions and can coordinate and manage them towards common goals.
• Drive user acquisition through performance marketing activity on major social platforms
• Develop growth strategy and media KPIs around user retention, target audience, and channel mix
• Perform media buys, deal negotiations and closing with influential business partners
• Explore new channels for potential growth marketing opportunities, including both performance channels and other possibilities
• Advise and launch targeting and engagement campaigns
• Build and execute marketing strategies and go-to-market campaigns that will drive awareness, consideration and product adoption
• Report and conduct in-depth analysis on campaign performance
• Build and maintain relationships with new and existing business partners in the US market to generate more traffic
• Proactively explore and source potential partnership opportunities in US markets with major platforms
What You Bring to the Table
Must have extensive experience with
• 6+ years experience in performance or influencer marketing in the mobile applications space
• Well-established network with potential business partners for growth opportunities
• Experience with paid digital media/paid influencer marketing and building relationships with MCNs and KOLs
• Strong communication and negotiation ability
• Comprehensive understanding of the landscape and new developments in new media, tech, and entertainment industry
• Passion for social media and short video products
• Experience managing teams of people and/or agency relationships
pearpop is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. pearpop celebrates and embraces diversity