As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will be a strategic contributor focused on developing, implementing, and improving operational processes and systems to create efficiencies and alignment within our Marketing and Revenue Operations organization. As part of our centralized RevOps team, you will manage PetDesks marketing technology stack and work to develop and implement scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management across the organization. To be successful in this cross-functional role, you need to be a strategic problem-solver who is methodical, data-driven, and curious.
• System owner and admin for our marketing automation platform, including: integration maintenance and setup; automation setup, governance, and documentation; email deliverability and communication compliance governance; system architecture; and data governance
• Owner and admin for current and future marketing technologies including Referral Rock, Drift, Calendly, Google Analytics, Wordpress, Typeform, etc
• Maintain, measure and optimize website event and campaign tracking
• Collaborate with Data, Sales, and the RevOps team to establish and optimize an account scoring, segmentation, and profiling strategy
• Support the creation, strategic data collection, and automations for marketing efforts
• Marketing campaign and top-of-funnel performance monitoring, reporting, and analysis
Day To Day Responsibilities
• Maintain and optimize our marketing technology stack to support awareness, growth, inbound, and retention strategies.
• Assist with driving improvements to our lead/account scoring and routing methodology to increase efficiencies and conversion rates.
• Become a trusted subject matter expert for marketing ops/tech stack capabilities, strategies, tactics and execution related to inbound campaigns, partnership activations, cross-functional projects (sales/marketing/product), and data flow across systems and channels.
• In partnership with the marketing team, create, deploy, measure, and optimize marketing automation programs including list building, email template creation, A/B testing, content strategy integrations, and automation setup and governance.
• 3-5 years in marketing operations, marketing automation, or digital marketing roles, supporting the marketing and growth strategies for a SaaS or B2B company
• 1-2 years as a marketing automation system admin (Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, Iterable, etc)
• Hands on experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize (or similar), and other marketing technologies
• A deep understanding of communication compliance, email deliverability best practices, and content/inbound marketing tactics and strategies, and SEO best practices.
• Experience with Salesforce and managing marketing integrations into Salesforce
Benefits & Perks
PetDesk is a Remote First organization, ensuring our culture, infrastructure, and ecosystem supports team members participation in critical decisions and information sharing, regardless of location. Benefits and perks include:
• Stock Options
• 100% Medical coverage for employees and dependents (most plans)
• Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Dental & Vision coverage available
• Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Flexible Time Off & 15 Paid Annual Holidays
• 2% Non Elective 401k Contribution
• Paid Parental Leave
• Pawternity Leave, Financial Pet Adoption Support & Subsidized Pet Insurance
• $250 Annual PetDesk Scholarship Stipend for L&D
• Veterinary Medicine Diversity & Inclusion Certificate Program
We also look forward to one day re-opening our dog friendly, Bankers Hill/Downtown San Diego location with a gorgeous view of the San Diego Bay!
PetDesk, an industry leader in Veterinary client communication software, has helped over 2,500 veterinary practices streamline business with simple software solutions that help pet parents stay current and pet care providers stay connected. Over 2M pet parents use the trusted PetDesk App to talk to their clinic, and with 5-star ratings across multiple review sites, our belief in robust, customer success plans, keep our customers focused on delivering animal healthcare.
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Diego, CA, PetDesk secured a Series-B Investment of $12M from Silicon Valley based Peakspan Capital in Dec. 2018. We value curiosity, vulnerability, joy, and fulfillment - which drive us in our mission to engage pet parents in their pets health through a deeper relationship with their pet care providers - ultimately delivering on our vision to extend and improve the lives of pets, pet care providers, and the people working here at PetDesk.
PetDesk has 90+ employees and proudly supports a gender balanced workforce. PetDesk is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Please, no external recruiters—candidate profiles submitted from external recruiting agencies will not be considered.
Notice at Collection to Applicants Residing in California
Depending on your location, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how your data will be processed as part of the application procedure for application locations is available at this link.By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the icon to report it to our team.