The HeartFlow analysis is a first-of-its-kind noninvasive technology that helps clinicians diagnose and treat patients with suspected coronary artery disease (CAD).
• Will work with key strategic HeartFlow accounts to drive growth and adoption of a cCTA and FFRct clinical pathway. In these accounts, the BDR will develop and execute business development plans working closely with the account’s key stakeholders.
• Facilitate cross-functional collaboration throughout the organization. Tools for program development could include key deployment of HeartFlow internal leadership and physician mentors, organizing and staffing of dinner programs, VIP Visits, organizing HeartFlow CT Pathway road-shows, referring physician office meetings, etc. This role will work closely with the other HeartFlow team members to include respective DSM, Marketing, Market Access, CT Apps, Product Development and Clinical.
• Increase HeartFlow usage within the designated key strategic HeartFlow account by: 1) Maintaining and building relationships with referring physicians and other key clinical stakeholders 2) Educating customers on HeartFlow’s value proposition by giving presentations / having discussions with referring MDs 3) Promoting / championing HeartFlow and building advocacy
• Production/Success/Achievement of the Business Development Representative will be evaluated and based on performance in active/targeted accounts(metrics): 1) Meet / exceed quota for the strategic HeartFlow account (within existing customer locations) 2) cCTA growth (conversion of non-invasive tests) and FFRct penetration / case growth over baseline (% and $) in assigned accounts.
• Proven sales skills and track-record of sales achievement
• Account development - Experience building and supporting strong clinical programs is preferred.
• Clinical / technical proficiency - Quick learner able to grasp new clinical/technical information and then disseminate to customers.
• Develop relationships with key account stakeholders, to include admin, admin support, key cardiologists, key referring physician practices, hospital marketing and key strategic personnel to drive awareness of a cCTA/FFRct pathway, broaden HeartFlow referrals, and deepen HeartFlow adoption.
• Work in a cross functional capacity to coordinate field and HQ resources needed to support focused customers and execute program development plans, support sales, marketing, education and training.
• Customer-focused mentality.
• Ability to explain medical technologies to referring physicians and health care professionals.
• Knowledge of cardiac patient pathways and diagnostic technology is preferred.
• Self-motivated and ability to initiate, organize, and complete projects.
• Excellent problem-solving ability, especially under pressure.
• Extremely strong work ethic.
• Works well in a cross-functional team environment.
• Ability to work effectively with customers from a wide range of technical and clinical backgrounds.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Professional etiquette.
• Experience with Salesforce.com or similarCRM
Educational Requirements & Work Experience
• 4-year degree with5+years of related sales or clinical experience or 2-year degree with7+ years related sales or clinical experience.
• Degree in Science, Medical, Business, Marketing or Technical field is preferred.
• Prior experience in medical device, cardiology pharmaceuticals, cardiology radio-pharmaceuticals, hospital, or medical software is highly desired
• Experience with introducing new cardiovascular technologies into hospitals is highly desired
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFLow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United State, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com .
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at HeartFlow, including recruitment, hiring, training, relocation, promotion, and termination.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.
US Locations Only: All employees and contingent workers (contractor, consultant, interns or temporary personnel) are required to be vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 and any booster as recommended by CDC, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. All prospective hires will be expected to provide proof of vaccination on their first day of employment