Since our inception in 2000, Picture Shop has remained at the cutting edge of post production, providing our clients with a robust, technically-advanced facility in a comfortable, boutique environment. With a staff of seasoned artists, technicians and support personnel, we pride ourselves on our personalized client services, expert supervision and attention to detail. We offer complete post production services for, feature films, episodic television, commercials and other media. Additionally, we continue to be the leader in motion picture marketing, providing finishing services for trailers and television spots for many of today’s hottest films.
• Compiles and sorts information for data entry.
• Xytech data entry based off urgency of project.
• Reconcile and resolve deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
• Enters project data into Xytech by inputting information in organized alphabetic and numeric information.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Verifies entered project data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, and/or reentering data to ensure accuracy.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures.
• Liaison between internal departments in order to ensure accurate data reporting.
• Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Knowledgeable in Xytech MediaPulse and Microsoft Office (mainly Excel and Outlook)
• Ability to meet strict deadlines imposed by clients
• Strong organizational skills with emphasis on prioritizing and attention to detail
• Exceptional communication skills
• Must be detailed oriented with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Quick typing skills (i.e. 10-key)
• Computer savvy
• Prior post-production/entertainment experience is a plus.
• High School education or equivalent required.
• BA/BS in applicable field preferred.
Picture Head is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law