At Ping Identity, were changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, were helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
Ping Identity is a fast-growing, recently IPOd SaaS company in an industry thats been put in the spotlight over the past year. We make secure, smooth login experiences for your favorite apps and websites, wherever you are and on any device. Were looking for an experienced marketing operations leader thats up to speed on the best-of-the-best in martech and digital marketing. Youre not starting from scratch. We have a modern tech stack, propelled by a successful culture of collaboration, experimentation, and learning. Youll lead digital marketing, tech ops and analytics. On the digital side, youll implement and tune paid campaign tactics in search, display, and social media on a global scale. On the tech ops side, youll select and administer all of our marketing technology while ensuring clean data and lead routing through our marketing automation / CRM ecosystem. In analytics, youll be the primary owner of the marketing waterfall and attribution reporting. This is a people-management role reporting to the VP of Demand Generation.
Our marketing team is primarily based in Denver, CO and Austin, TX, but this position can be based anywhere in the US.
• Advising/consulting with colleagues in adjacent marketing functions such as integrated marketing/campaigns, partner marketing, event marketing, and product marketing to bring programs to life.
• Oversee the marketing help desk, processing tickets across all marketing functions to activate tactics/programs, create campaign codes, upload contacts, create reports, etc.
• End-to-end lead processing and quality of contact database
• Google suite, including Tag Manager, 360, Optimize, Adwords
• Webchat, e-mail, automated/conversational marketing tools (Drift, Kronologic)
• Predictive analytics, data enrichment, intent, ABM tools (DnB, Demandbase)
• Marketing automation (Marketo) and integration/sync to CRM (SFDC)
• Agency management for global paid media, including search, display, social
• Analytics, reporting, and attribution in SFDC, Tableau, Google Data Studio
• Hands-on experience and a point of view on Marketo + SFDC. Youll be a manager but it helps to have lived it first-person.
• Google analytics, tag management / UTMs, tracking pixels for a strong breadcrumb trail
• A/B testing, designing hypotheses and tests
• Optimizing performance marketing channels for CPM/CPC/CPA etc
• BS preferred, but real-world experience and accomplishment count as much
• 5 years experience, 2 years in a people-manager role
• Website administration, UX, HTML, or CSS
• Exposure to statistics, probability distributions, correlation
• Open PTO
• Parental Leave
• Free Healthcare Option
• 401(k) Match
• Generous Holiday Schedule
• Commuter Offset (Denver only)
• Education Reimbursement
Ping Identity is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status