With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
• Provide training on the Clinical Finance processes to a new team member
• Maintain the Clinical Finance training manual.
• Identify and develop appropriate written processes, SOPs, work practices and training guides.
• Identify opportunities to improve process efficiency.
• Make process improvement recommendations.
• Lead complex projects as assigned
• Lead projects independently
• Perform work without appreciable direction
• Identify and maintain key data for management
• Identify and prepare reports and presentations for management
• Lead invoice approval and payments reconciliation process for clinical trials including Global sites for CDO
• Manage the process approvals and payments for invoices submitted by clinical investigator sites/vendors/CROs
• Lead financial study closure process
• Lead monthly clinical Dashboards reports and perform quality check
• Maintain the clinical financial reports
• Manage the invoice escalation process to appropriate individuals, as needed
• Ensure documentation is maintained to support an internal/external financial audit
• Ensure consistency in site payment schedules and terms to facilitate the payment system
• Develop and implement management tools for tracking payments
• Create standardized template that benefits the CDO and Corporate Finance for decision making.
• Support annual review of the insurance policy
• Lead product liability insurance process for CDO clinical trials
• Coordinate insurance application for clinical trials insurance renewal.
• Ensure annual renewal of insurance documents is maintained in a timely manner
• Perform consistent quality audits of work output
• Perform monthly audit to ensure all documents are on file.
• Lead the Clinical Trial/ Program Budget Development for Development resources
• Standardize the templates for budget requests
• Drive the budget assumptions
• Apply quarterly budget analysis data in the development of standard cost algorithms for resources, major task, and 3rd party costs for all Development functions
• Define archival standards and create library of records for all budgets generated for financial governance decisions
• Provide data for the clinical trials Budgeting and Forecasting processes
• Administrator for the budget forecasting database
• SME for budget forecasting
• Monitor and provide vendor’s SOW analysis
Bachelor’s Degree or international equivalent.
Experience using information systems and MS Office (MS Word/Excel/Access/Powerpoint)
Read, write and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language required
2 years CRO experience
Demonstrated leadership experience preferred
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us