As the Product Marketer of Integrated Marketing, you are responsible for being the marketing strategist across all brand campaigns. You look at the suite of growth levers sweetgreen has to amplify brand campaigns and provide deeper top of funnel conversion.
• Insights: Provide cultural, business and product insights into brand briefs and campaign concepting
• Data & Reporting: Create business cases and goal for each brand campaign. Conduct pre-analyses and share-out post analysis recap reports to inform campaign performance and future learnings
• Positioning: Define target audience and proof points for the campaign that guides Brand’s campaign concepting
• Internal Communication & Management: Project manages all moving parts of integrated campaigns by coordinating between marketing, ops and brand teams
• GTM Strategy: Creates marketing channel strategy that ladders into overall brand narrative and calendarizes channel touchpoints for integrated campaigns
• Acquisition Partnerships: Defines partnership strategy with Brand and manages acquisition partnerships
• National Promotions: Develops, manages and tracks dedicated national promotions that are not ordering channel specific and uses various types of promotions to amplify brand campaigns
Drive business results: Acquired New Users
• 5+ years of work experience preferably in integrated marketing
• Entrepreneurial - self starter and can work independently with minimal oversight
• Financial Acumen - highly skilled in building exploratory and descriptive analytics to describe business results
• Ability to influence - both leadership and cross functionally
• Strong communicator - skilled in clearly contextualizing research results for the audience
• Advocate for the customer - deep understanding for customer needs and trends
• Project management - ability to prioritize and focus team’s efforts on important initiatives
What Youll Get
• Three different medical plans to suit your and your familys needs
• Dental and Vision insurance
• Flexible PTO plan
• 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
• 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
• Employee HSA and FSA
• Complimentary greens
• An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
• To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
• A collaborative team of people who live our core values and have your back
• A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
• Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal governments E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
All candidates for roles in markets where either sweetgreen or the local jurisdiction mandates full vaccination against COVID-19 to work in our restaurants must as a condition of employment provide proof of full vaccination with an FDA authorized and/or approved COVID-19 upon hire, subject to a reasonable accommodation being granted. For roles in all other markets, full vaccination against COVID-19 is preferred