The Motion Graphics (Audio-Video Content Creator) & Presentation Designer leverages their exceptional storytelling, design, and creative curiosity to support Protective’s core marketing initiatives and internal event support. You will produce stellar audio-video content and/or comprehensive presentations for promotional, and educational purposes. Content will be featured in social media, email, and site campaigns, as well as at internal conferences and events.
You will work collaboratively with content creation partners and key stakeholders to produce best in class creative assets in a fast-paced, agile environment requiring impeccable attention to detail.
· Create audio-video content from start to finish (storyboarding, pre-production, animation, editing, post-production, and any necessary revisions).
· Make dynamic short form ads, videos, and GIFs to be featured in social marketing, email, and site marketing campaigns.
· Develop engaging customer-facing instructional and educational content.
· Mix basic audio (music and VO).
· Create extraordinary PowerPoint presentations that meet event and speaker goals
· Develop data visualizations, charts, infographics, illustrations and/or iconography to support key messaging for presentations
· Compress video and image files while maintaining optimal viewing experience
· Ensure all work aligns with brand standards.
· Manage and prioritize multiple projects from concept to final execution within deadlines.
· 5+ years of motion graphic and advanced presentation design experience in a corporate environment
· Animation, 3D, and motion graphics skills
· High degree of proficiency in the Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator)
· Advanced PowerPoint skills including use of multiple masters, color themes, actions, and video
· Bachelor’s degree in multimedia, film, graphic design, or related area
· Proven ability to tell people an engaging story in 6 seconds or 2 minutes.
· Have an acute sense of narrative, pacing, transitions, and tone.
· A strategic thinker who knows how to develop strong creative that serves business goals and resonates with others.
· You have a thorough understanding of visual storytelling.
· You have high standards and are detail-oriented with a desire to always be pixel-perfect.
· Understanding of strengths and limitations of presentation technology including aspect ratios, projectors, sound, and video equipment.
· Experience using tech to collaborate, such as Workfront, SmartSheet, TFS, Jira, etc.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
· Must exhibit strong interpersonal skills
· Financial services experience a plus
· A portfolio and video reel of inspiring work