We have an immediate opening for an Outbound Telemarketing Specialist (Remote). This position is responsible for making B2B outbound calls on records within our competitive database, to secure information on competitive assets.
Salary and bonus compensation $51K for the first year. Up to $61K for higher performers. Career path and senior positions available with achievement.
• You will call on prospective clients
• This is not a selling role
• B2B Professional Environment
• Stability, Growth, Career Progression
• We believe in rewarding success
• Essential Duties/Responsibilities
• Place Business to Business (B2B) outbound calls on competitive assets.
• Initiate and generate calls assigned by the supervisor.
• Enter prospect opportunities into sales database.
• Meet or exceed department and individual goals.
• Adhere to company policies.
Required Skills & Experience
• High School Diploma or GED required. Associates Degree preferred.
• High outbound calling experience.
• Must have strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Previous experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system in a call center environment.
• Basic Excel spreadsheet skills.
• Knowledge of Data Entry processes and procedures.
• Must be able to prioritize and meet deadlines while working under pressure.
• Must work well in a team environment.
• Detail oriented with strong time management and customer service skills.
This position offers:
• Work life balance with standard working hours, no weekends/evenings, a one hour lunch and two paid 15 minute breaks
• Quota relief for a 1 week vacation so you can enjoy your time off and return to an achievable goal.
• Consistent one-one coaching for success. Our management team supports you in achieving your specific professional goals through training, coaching and guidance.
Quadient does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Quadient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law