A large growing organization in Orange County, CA is currently seeking a Motion Graphics designer with 5+ years of experience to help create brand campaigns, digital experiences, social media content, activations, and more. This individual will work cross-functionally with product and marketing teams to deliver a cohesive message that is premium, polished, and best in class.
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Produce work that demonstrates a proven knowledge of typography and composition, with a high level of creativity and innovation.
- Create brand campaigns, digital experiences, social media content, activations, and more.
- Work cross-functionally with product and marketing teams to deliver a cohesive message that is premium, polished, and best in class.
What You Will Need
- 5+ years of experience in a Designer or Sr Designer role
- Expert-level proficiency in Adobe After Effects Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of production and post-production creative tools including Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Avid, and review and approval tools
- Experience with cloud-based production and post-production environments, collaborative workflows, and use of applications and tools in these environments
- Fluency in 3D applications
- Proficiency in Maxon Cinema 4D
- Familiarity with current design and creative trends - especially within the Entertainment industry
- Attention to detail and a collaborative attitude
- Excellent communication skills and well organized
• Experience level: Experienced
• Education: Bachelors
• Maxon Cinema 4D
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance