The Manager, Digital Media, is responsible for implementing, executing, managing and delivering digital media to meet client objectives. You’ll be the day-to-day partner to clients and will leverage your knowledge of performance marketing to support media strategy development and delivery. You will activate omni-channel digital first marketing and advertising campaigns for our clients, leveraging your capabilities in managing programmatic media, dynamic ad creative, personalization, and integrated digital media programs.
• You’ll be a point of contact with the client and internal teams, developing and maintaining meaningful and productive client relationships to ensure that strategic recommendations, deliverables and execution of paid media surpass client expectations
• Initiate on-going communication with clients to manage and align expectations
• Provide proactive recommendations on research findings, campaign results, industry trends and innovation, competitive pressures to keep clients informed and manage programs upon best practices of programmatic media
• Manage multiple client engagements of varying sizes in a fast-paced environment
• Work across a large portfolio of brands within the health/wellness/pharma industry and be part of an internal ecosystem that provides clients with digital expertise and innovation
• Collaborate with internal team and client peers to support strategic solutions that respond to business and communications challenges with healthcare professionals, patients and caregivers
• Create thoughtful, clear, concise decks that translate business objectives and strategies into tangible media plans that achieve business goals
• Provide counsel and guidance internally and with client on guiding creative and placement optimizations
• Provide strong input on KPIs for program success and performance data, partnering with analytics teams on building measurement approaches that deliver on KPI’s and goals
• Demonstrate a passion for healthcare, digital and communications to help spot opportunities for the client to achieve greater success for their business and brand, reach a broader audience and use all the tools at their disposal
• Support sales teams and business development opportunities by partnering on pitches, gathering research or intelligence, and delivering prompt feedback on proposals that include paid media
• Ability to manage RFP/RFI with vendors and in support of business development opportunities to drive growth
• Work to ensure smooth orchestration of activities across client and ability to set-up, implement and activate media in partnership with media ops and trafficking teams
• Serve as the first line escalation point for execution and project challenges, utilizing technical and influence skills to problem solve and keep projects on-time and on-budget
• Lead tactical planning and in-platform execution in a timely fashion and handle requests promptly to keep campaign activation and execution agile, nimble and fast
• Trouble shoot, in partnership with ops and analytics teams, to test and QA campaigns and reporting
• Manage campaigns across various platforms and show eagerness to learn new platforms (IE: The Trade Desk, Deep Intent, PulsePoint, Facebook, etc.)
• Ability to understand key metrics and utilize data and analytics to inform trading strategies and campaign management approach
• Build close partnerships with media partners and understand the ecosystem from demand, supply, verification, measurement etc.
Who You Are
Required Skills & Experience
• A builder – who can see where the puck needs to go, and lay the framework for implementation, guiding delivery and client expectations too. A builder who looks beyond the foundation to connect dots for program optimization
• A rising omnichannel guru – who has formed a good understanding of performance marketing, and wants to continue to delve deeper into managing all media practices (paid search, OLV/CTV, display, social, audio) and who understands personalization and stays ahead of trends and tech within digital industry
• A cool cucumber – who understands how to offset the pressure associated with tight deadlines and quick turnaround times, and remain a solutions-oriented partner
• A DOER – you don’t wait for someone else to fix things. You think strategically about problems and offer recommendations to relevant parties as to how best avoid setbacks and snags
• Ability to execute client deliverables with a sense of urgency and client service orientation
• An excellent communicator - both written and verbal including ability to communicate with managers and clients when deadlines will not be met, or other challenges arise
• More than 3 years of experience managing programmatic media and being a hands-on trader, over 6 years of media experience and some account management/client services experience
• Preference for experience in pharma/healthcare industry, but not required
• You have at least a couple of years managing a client’s performance marketing/advertising-driven activities across display, video, social or search
• Must have strong knowledge of the platforms and data used to support and measure the overall performance of the campaign
• Solid understanding of at least two media platforms (AdWords, DoubleClick, MediaMath, Trade Desk, Facebook) and processes, and general familiarity with tag management tools (GTM or Tealium)
• Experience preferred with Martech platforms such as Veeva, Salesforce, and/or Adobe/Marketo and measurement tools such as Domo and Tableau.
• Exceptional project management skills: demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, prioritize and manage detailed budgets
• Ability to work well under pressure and to build relationships with internal teams
• Work related diversity, equity and inclusion involvement a plus
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them – at home, in office or a mix. * We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
• All employees who work in a Real Chemistry office, travel for business, or attend a Real Chemistry sponsored event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees who qualify for a religious or medical exemption to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine are advised to work with our People team for accommodation.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents including Your 4th Trimester ® , a program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: https://www.realchemistry.com/
Real Chemistry is committed to being an Equal Opportunity employer. As such, we seek motivated and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Real Chemistry operates. We strive to employ, motivate, advance and reasonably accommodate any qualified employees and applicants. We believe diversity of persons and ideas forms the most comprehensive, forward-looking company