Within GTM, there is a dedicated Commercial Strategy team that drives and shapes the vision, strategy, and positioning for various facility improvement solutions while also serving as a client-facing sales specialist to our sales executives. To support our continued growth, Redaptive is seeking a dynamic HVAC Sales Specialist that can help develop the overall sales strategy while partnering with Sales Executives to provide support on technical sales.
The primary function of this role within GTM’s Commercial Strategy team is to translate client buying objectives into tailored, high-value, scalable solutions across the HVAC domain (spanning de-centralized equipment, centralized equipment, integrated controls, commissioning / retro-commissioning, and maintenance strategies) to drive our continued growth in the commercial and industrial (C&I) sector.
This role, reporting to the VP of Solutions, who supports both new business opportunities and critical expansion opportunities within our client base. The role would suit a professional that can seamlessly act as subject matter expert across the HVAC domain, is passionate about sales and solutions, works collaboratively with other sales professionals, and excels in client-facing applications.
This position may be done anywhere in the remote USA except Colorado at this time.
• Develop, shape, and/or refine go-to-market strategy for HVAC domain in collaboration with sales, solutions, engineering, product, service operations, and legal teams.
• Collaborate and partner with sales executives to grow HVAC domain by selling commercial HVAC service products and solutions to new and existing customers, including modernization, repair services, and service agreements.
• Lead HVAC-related technical presentations both internally and externally.
• Maintain relationships with customers always ensuring their satisfaction with our products and services.
• Develop and/or review scope of work for proposed HVAC programs.
• Develop scalable pricing strategies and review costs for proposed HVAC programs.
• Structure long-term preventative and/or reactive maintenance scope / strategies for proposed HVAC programs.
• Identify, cultivate, and maintain HVAC vendor relations.
• Obtain / maintain certifications and/or licensing required to perform job function, as applicable.
• Continually enhance sales skills and product knowledge to promote a professional image in the field.
• Prepare market research, technical publications, and/or internal learning and development collateral to support overall sales, solutions, and engineering teams.
• Work with leadership to determine KPIs to measure HVAC program sales efficacy and success.
• 10+ years of sales experience selling HVAC services in a business-to-business environment with HVAC field experience or related industry is preferred.
• College degree preferred (mechanical engineering preferred).
• Articulate subject matter expertise to achieve immediate credibility to confidently promote concepts and proposals in a persuasive, consultative manner to shape client consensus and gain approval.
• Hold in-depth knowledge of the HVAC domain and able to act as a subject matter expert both internally and externally (client-facing).
• Quantitative and analytical skills to distill data into meaningful, actionable insights.
• Articulate communicator with superior presentation development and delivery skills.
• Collaborate with multi-disciplinary / cross-functional teams.
• Ability to read engineering specifications to determine the proper use of products required.
• Ability to prepare and/or validate equipment and installation pricing across HVAC domain.
• Significant experience with MS Office applications including Excel, Word, and/or PowerPoint).
• Willingness and ability to travel (up to 25% when unrestricted travel resumes).
• Have an ergonomically correct and functional work-from-home workstation set up; amenable to working from home for the foreseeable future
Permanent Authorization in the US is required at this time
• Benefits start your first day: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts: Healthcare and Dependent Care
• 401(k) Match
• Monthly Internet and Cell Phone Allowance
• Flexible Time Away
• Fully remote-within-USA work environment
• Volunteer Activities
• Monthly Virtual Happy Hour
About Redaptive Inc.
Redaptive is the leading Efficiency-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, and Evergy Ventures.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment