Remote Sales Rep - Sandpoint, ID
Consult virtually with Americas businesses through self-generated activity to educate stakeholders on our services, and provide consultative solutions to increase market share and drive revenue.
• Achieve unit and revenue expectations.
• Create, manage, and advance accounts, leads, and opportunities in companys CRM system (Salesforce) and provide accurate sales and activity forecasts.
• Schedule and conduct meetings with new prospects through telephone calls, targeted email campaigns, and corporate marketing programs, as directed by Sales Management.
• Leverage the Go-to-market Sales Strategy to identify customers needs and present the Paychex solution to key stakeholders and decision makers to increase revenue and market share.
• Develop sales skills and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the Paychex product offering in order to refer and optimize sales results; remain up-to-date with new product initiatives, services, industry trends, and other relevant information of interest to customer.
• Collect, complete, and submit all necessary paperwork for new sales within defined Service Level Agreement (SLA) guidelines.
• When required, address and escalate client concerns to our Service Partners, and follow-up as necessary to ensure satisfactory resolution.
• May be required to travel for purposes of visiting channel partners, attending sales incentive trips, ongoing training, and/or area meetings.
• Upholds and demonstrates the Paychex Values with every interaction internally and externally.
• H.S. Diploma - Required
• Bachelors Degree - Preferred
• 2 years of experience in relevant sales/marketing.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making