The role will be responsible for working with Commercial Real Estate sales opportunities, supporting the business during the sales cycle process through to successful closure of deals. The Solutions Specialist will work within the framework of growing the existing client base and new business generation, providing expert knowledge on specific products.
• Work with the wider sales team to turn opportunities with prospective clients into deals by playing an active role within the sales process
• Interface with customers during the sales process through presentations and/or demonstrations of the products and by responding to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposal (RFPs)
• Respond to functional and technical queries
• Demonstrate the superiority and value of our products to potential and existing clients
• Support with the creation of pre-sales documents
• Provide support to more junior members of the team
• Deliver presentations and Proof of Concepts
• Aggregate market feedback and translate to new product features
• Partner with the wider sales team to build the sales pipeline to promote Moody’s Analytics solutions
• Continually expand technical product knowledge acting as the subject matter expert
• Computer Science or related Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of experience as a sales engineer, or customer facing role in implementation or product development.
• Experience working for a software company; experience in Fintech, Banking or Finance domain is a plus.
• Proficiency in software configuration
• Experience with database programming and data models.
• Solid understanding and ability to code with two or more modern scripting languages (e.g. Python, Node.js, SQL) and/or popular programming languages (e.g. C/C++, Java, C#)
• Experience with AWS, Azure, private clouds, VMs, and containerized application architecture.
• Familiarity with integrating SaaS application data integrations (REST APIs, data flows, etc.)
• Systems Administration and Enterprise Architecture
• Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution.
• Excellent Presentation Skills
• Fluency in English
• Travel required
Moody’s Analytics products are becoming an essential tool in the rapidly expanding Commercial Real Estate market. We deliver an integrated and holistic platform that automates critical processes and generates insights and recommendations to drive better decisions. Lenders, asset managers and brokers are some of our biggest customers. Our analytics provide key property performance indicators, research, and risk assessment, giving our customers a good understanding of their future cashflows. We have a team of brokerage and lending solutions experts as well as passionate sales, marketing and technology professionals who constantly strive to add value to our customers’ experience.
Job Req ID
Moodys Analytics (MA)
Line of Business
Commercial Real Estate OU (CRE OU)
Atlanta, Boca Raton, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, King of Prussia, New York, Omaha, PLANO, San Francisco, South San Francisco, Walnut Creek, Waltham, Washington DC, West Chester, White Plains, Wilmington
Sales & Marketing
Job Sub Category
Working at Moodys
Moodys (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moodys combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com .
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody’s also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Securities Trading Policy (STP)
Candidates for Moodys Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary