Sales & BD Manager, Amazon Live
We are seeking an experienced Sales & BD Manager to facilitate the activation of advertiser integrations in our Amazon-produced and creator-produced livestream content. The project manager will manage the end-to-end execution process in partnership with Amazon Live production and creators from segment concepting, product-sourcing, scheduling, execution, and reporting. They will be responsible for intake management, client interface and support, executional excellence, and end of campaign management, including metrics reporting and delivery. They will be accountable for delivering strong sponsored segments that resonate with customers, and developing scaled processes to ensure positive advertiser experience and strong renewal rate. The role is scrappy and fast paced, requiring impeccable attention to detail, high standards, invention/simplification, and a bias for action.
Key job responsibilities
• Obsessing over our end-customer’s Amazon experience and our advertisers business experience.
• Working directly with producers, creators, advertisers, and Amazon Advertising Sales to plan for Amazon Live advertising campaigns (includes advertiser planning calls, managing client intake forms, securing client approvals)
• Project managing the execution of sold advertising campaigns with Amazon Live production staff, creators, and Amazon Advertising Sales.
• Troubleshooting issues surfaced during the pre-production planning process and while integrations are live.
• Establishing and standardizing creative and operational best practices with advertisers to drive performance and earn customer trust.
• Ensuring production or creators are equipped to deliver best in class advertiser experiences.
• Pull advertiser metrics and provide campaign recaps.
• Partner with creator success to refine creator eligibility and requirements based on customer feedback.
• Define requirements for internal stakeholders to build tools that will scale the campaign creation and reporting process.
• Continuously seek improvements to workflow processes, measurement, opportunities for automation, and improved service levels to stakeholders.
A day in the life
The role will be responsible for customer satisfaction of Amazon Live advertising programs, frequently interfacing with internal and external clients stakeholders and cross-functional teams. This role will be focused on execution of monetized influencer streams, finding ways to invent and simplify the execution process, and will be a key stakeholder as we look to scale and automate the monetization process between influencers and brands.
• 3+ years of sales experience
• Experience with sales CRM tools such as Salesforce or like program
• 3-5 years of experience in customer service or customer success position strongly preferred
• Experience working with brand(s) and promoting value through customer experience
• Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
• Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes
• Deep understanding of customer experience and and a solutions-oriented mindset with the ability to troubleshoot as needed
The ideal candidate will have strong track record of prioritizing managing large amounts of time sensitive tasks at once, is comfortable and effective interfacing directly with clients, enjoys finding ways to automate for scale. They should thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced, dynamic business environment, operating at all levels of the organization. They must demonstrate a track record of collaboration across stakeholder teams (production, creator success, product, data, engineering) and willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job done (no job is too large or too small). They are an analytical and investigative thinker questioning when data and anecdotes differ. They are able to successfully manage multiple cross-functional stakeholders simultaneously, managing expectations where necessary with internal and external clients around SLAs, KPIs and deliverables.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company - Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1824264