The Go to Market Customer Service Sales team is a global team responsible for ensuring that our customers maximize the business benefits that they get from using our Customer Service solutions. We are uniquely placed to work with Pega’s most innovative customers all over the world, expected to quickly become a trusted advisor, and then ensure that they are successful. As a Customer Service Sales Director working within various Enterprise verticals, you will report directly into the Pega sales organization but enjoy close links with the Customer Service Business Unit through matrix reporting to CS Sales Leadership.
Picture Yourself At Pega
You will be an influential Sales Leader for our fast-growing sales division. Manage a team of Enterprise sales executives that are focused on helping our clients digitally transform their business through innovative customer service initiatives. Engage in work that matters and drives true business impact for the world’s largest organizations.
What Youll Do At Pega
• Manage, hire, train, and mentor new and existing Sales Executives
• Develop effective measures and maintain quality of planning to ensure requisite level of productivity are achieved to reach team and individual sales goals
• Ensure the sales team utilizes the full capabilities of the Partner community
• Enforce pricing guidelines and drive negotiations
• Define sales targets, and plan and coordinate efforts of sales staff in accordance with corporate objectives while maintaining acceptable levels of expense control
• Leverage industry and product knowledge to maximize license and drive business benefits for our clients
Who You Are
You have a successful track record of selling software and have progressed into sales leadership. You enjoy keeping technically current and have a strong understanding of software solutions in the customer service industry, and youre comfortable dealing with senior executives in the contact center. You have a good foundation in pipeline development, strategic planning, account management, forecasting and consistent achievement of defined sales quota within the Challenger selling approach.
What Youve Accomplished
• 8 + years of enterprise software sales experience
• 5+ years of experience in sales management / leadership
• Extensive knowledge of the contact center including KPI’s, buyer pain points and experience with current technology platforms and providers.
• Strong listening, communication, and negotiation skills with the ability to interact with both senior business and IT managers within large blue-chip organizations.
Pega Offers You
• Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
• The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
• Fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
• Competitive salary, uncapped commission targets and Pega equity
Job ID: 15687
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicants race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com .
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement