TVSquared is the global leader in cross-platform TV ad measurement. Our always-on platform gives advertisers, agencies, publishers, MVPDs and DSPs the insights needed to inform media mixes and drive business growth, including reach and frequency, reach extension, outcomes and audiences.
Headquartered in Edinburgh, Scotland, with offices across the U.S., Europe and APAC, TVSquared is a fast-paced, fast-growing company with clients in more than 75 countries. Our employees make up the best and brightest in business, media, advertising and technology, and we are looking for the most passionate and dedicated people to join our team.
TVSquared is seeking energetic, focused and proven Sales Director to play a fundamental role in the execution of an ambitious sales strategy in a fast-paced and fast-growing company. You will work closely with sales and account teams spread across the globe.
As a TVSquared Sales Director, you need to be well organized, a strong communicator and have the confidence to regularly interact with C-level executives. You’ll be expected to meet or exceed your sales target by introducing TV advertisers and agencies to TVSquared’s game-changing measurement and optimization technology.
Our US main office is based in New York City, but a remote position will be considered for the right candidate. The position is permanent, with full-time hours starting as soon as possible.
- Articulate and present TVSquared’s value proposition to prospects, including C-level executives
- Delve into product use cases and highlight successful client case studies
- Manage complex sales cycles and cultivate a rapidly growing pipeline of business
- Close business, meet or outperform monthly quotas and generate new, top-of-funnel opportunities
- Negotiate contracts and research and develop pricing
- Continually innovate and improve the sales process
- Collaborate with marketing on programs that meet the ever-evolving needs of the media and advertising space
- Be great team member
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of five years SaaS experience
- Experience in TV media with an understanding of how it is bought and sold
- Working knowledge of media attribution and analytics
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience in high-growth and fast-paced company
- Working knowledge of the media space
- Proven ability to exceed performance targets
- Astute negotiation skills
- 27 days’ holiday
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Healthcare Savings Plan
- Life and personal accident insurance
- Educational Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan enrolment (paid by employee)
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we are looking to schedule interviews over the coming weeks.