The Sales Associate will support our clients designated team generally with both client facing and administrative duties. This is seen as an entry level role leading to a full sales role. Training and guidance/coaching by the more experienced members of the team and the Sales Director will be provided. The job holder is expected to show initiative and to take independent responsibility for their duties, learning from more experienced members of the team.
The Sales Associate will have the opportunity to engage with clients at social events such as sporting events and concerts, entertain them in fine restaurants, and in other fun, interactive, and creative ways. If you love working in a collaborative, social, and high energy team, where everyone is best friends, this is the place to be!
The Advisory sales team is responsible to build and maintain the clients value proposition within the Investment Banking and Private Equity community focused on Mergers and Acquisitions. This is a collaborative, dynamic team of sales professionals working out of our offices and in the field.
• Support your designated team generally with both client facing and administrative duties.
• Identify and establish relationships with investment bankers through prospecting and marketing leads for new accounts and expansion of contacts within existing accounts.
• Meet or exceed set Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), for example on number of calls and meetings and other sales based activities.
• Identifies the need for, and collects, information to better understand client issues and problems.
• Uses LinkedIn Sales Navigator to locate new Advisory professionals and builds on these contacts to create business relationships.
• Engages customers in “unscripted” dialogue that focuses on addressing the customer’s problems.
• Articulates the value solutions can solve, leveraging the strength of the brand, scale, and market position to place at a competitive advantage.
• Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast, through discovery calls and meetings.
• Manage all information in our Salesforce.com CRM system related to the account(s).
What You Have
• Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience required.
• 6 to 24 months general business experience.
• Professional and personal presentation skills.
• Demonstrate personal confidence and resilience.
• Passion and desire to build a career in sales.
• Excellent levels of responsiveness and customer awareness.
• Excellent personal organization, discipline and follow through.
• Quick learner and demonstrate willingness to learn from others.
• Can articulate ideas and arguments clearly and concisely. Able to communicate clearly.
• Comfortable working in a team environment. Maintain a positive attitude