Job Category Customer Success Group Job Details
Salesforce Global Support is part of the Customer Success Group (“CSG”) and is a key pillar in delivering success to over 250,000 customers globally. We pride ourselves on a strong customer-centric culture, delivering a trusted world-class customer experience and offering the right level of engagement and expertise to meet customer needs. As Salesforce innovation grows and customers are digitally transforming, we expertly craft and tailor new services and offerings to ensure we’re serving our customers in the best ways possible.
The Sr. SEO Experience Manager will be responsible for (1) driving an enterprise-level SEO strategy across all digital assets (e.g., Help) in Salesforce Support, and (2) improving our internal site search to provide the most relevant, up-to-date content for our customers. This position will work closely with SEO marketing, product, engineering, UI/UX, and analytics teams to deliver the best experience for our customers.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of defining and driving cross-functional, customer experience improvement initiatives. They have deep expertise in executing transformational change that leverages new technology, process, and operating models. The individual will have a high sense of urgency, strong executive presence, and an outstanding history of partnering with a broad cross-functional organization that is laser focused on delivering to customer needs.
• Manage the SEO user experience across all parts of the Support journey, while creating strategic SEO planning documents, reports, project plans, website analyses and recommendations for new content and site architecture
• Define and track KPIs related to SEO and internal search relevancy, and be able to communicate trends, identify root cause analysis, and define actions in weekly executive reviews
• Audit and analyze the SEO performance across digital assets, identifying issues, finding root-causes, and experimenting with solutions to improve performance at scale
• Use customer & industry research to challenge and validate design decisions in an ongoing development process that continuously evolves to meet changing customer needs
• Conduct SEO experiments using rigorous approaches and measurement methods (A/B tests, statistical methods) to evaluate their effectiveness
• Perform ongoing detailed keyword research for existing content areas, new product releases, and acquisitions
• Provide support to technical and non-technical stakeholders to ensure new site features and/or content adheres to SEO best practices
• Contribute to company-wide knowledge sharing and engaging with stakeholders to determine optimal SEO improvements globally
• Identify and drive opportunities to improve internal site search performance KPIs in partnership with both Coveo and our internal search teams
• Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline (Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Management, Human-Computer Interaction Design, etc.)
• 7+ years of professional experience managing search engine optimization (SEO) programs for large, global websites
• Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Data Studio Dashboards and other SEO-related tools (e.g., Conductor, BrightEdge, Screaming Frog, Botify, DeepCrawl, etc.)
• Demonstrated analytical ability to identify and communicate actionable data insights with the appropriate level of detail for multiple audiences
• Ability to work effectively with a geographically dispersed team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience partnering with experience managers, product managers, and engineers to release features, products, and/or services
• Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS, XML, GTM, Schema Markup
• Experience in technical customer support
• Experience with Salesforce.com and/or CRM applications
• Experience with Coveo
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records