Bilingual Telesales Representative (July to December)
• This is a remote opportunity
• Full-time (Temporary)
As one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit Medicare Advantage plans, serving more than 200,000 members in California, SCAN Health Plan has been a mission-driven organization dedicated to keeping seniors healthy and independent for over 40 years. SCAN employees are passionate about what they do, and understand that success is based on achieving the mission. Employees are afforded with the training and tools necessary to do their jobs and are rewarded for their efforts and recognized as experts in their fields. To learn more, visit scanhealthplan.com or follow us on social media: LinkedIn; Facebook; and Twitter.
Assess health plan needs of prospective members, verify Medicare / Medi-Cal eligibility, and facilitate telephonic enrollment. Schedule sales appointments (in home / meeting) as needed.
• Facilitate Telephonic enrollment(s) by presenting benefit information over the phone, mailing appropriate enrollment information to prospects and assisting prospects with completing the enrollment process.
• Follow all State and regulatory guidelines by adhering to programs implemented by CMS (Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services). This includes, following CMS approved scripts and department policy and procedures that foster compliance.
• Adhere to required Sales production goals each month during LOCK IN and AEP.
• Demonstrate and maintain knowledge of Medicare, Medi-Cal and SCAN benefits by successfully completing National Sales Certification, Sales Orientation Training, Medi-Cal Certification training, and other department or company training modules as required.
• Support Field Sales Representatives by assigning in-home appointments and setting meeting RSVP’s at sales presentations or other sales events.
• Initiate follow up calls (outbound calling) on all prospect requests with PTC (permission to call) for additional SCAN information. Adhere to required follow-up production goals.
• Qualify prospects for all SCAN products and manage efficient book of business in CRM system.
• Associates Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Must be Bilingual (A language skills assessment will be conducted as part of interview process).
• Valid CA Life and Health Insurance License, in good standing, required.
• 2+ of experience in telemarketing and/or healthcare related field.
• Demonstrated efficiency/effectiveness in an environment with a high call volume; 1+ years of prior experience with Medicare benefits, including Medicare Advantage Plans preferred; Experience in the healthcare, insurance or pharmacy industry highly desirable.
• Excellent communication and time management skills.
• Proven sales and customer service skills.
• Ability to maintain a calm demeanor at all times, including during highly charged situations.
• Professional/pleasant telephone manner and ability to handle large call volume, while providing excellent customer service at all times.
• Flexible work schedule to accommodate operational needs (Monday – Sunday 7am to 8pm), including some holidays.
• Extended work hours, as needed, and extensive simultaneous computer and telephone usage.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills; Ability to multitask.
• Ability to appropriately maintain confidentiality.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, required.
Were always looking for talented people to join our team! Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply now!
At SCAN we believe that it is our business to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects our community through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
SCAN is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action workplace. Individuals seeking employee will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A background check is required
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the icon to report it to our team.