Work from Home (WFH) is available after training and WFH requirements are met.
The job of customer success services rep is to offer support to customers who have questions concerns problems or who want to purchase a product or service. This position can be supported remotely or onsite. The Rep may be the only contact a customer has with a company so its important to make the experience as positive as possible. Knowing Scholastic systems processes & products will be critical to identify the needs of customers & resolve problems. The Rep position will be expected to learn some of the most complex programs & work with complex multi-site shipments. They will support uploading orders through import processes and other specialized work.
• Resolve customers concerns or questions relating to Scholastic Education Customer Service.
• Provide optimum customer service in all circumstances to support both internal and external customers including field and internal Sales Account Representatives and business partners.
• Maintain a courteous and calm demeanor to de-escalate stressful situations.
• Field contacts across channels including entering simple and complex orders answering emails taking incoming customer calls support customers through chat and performing outbound clarification calls to customers and partners.
• Resolve complex customer requests or questions relating to our most diverse product lines including larger orders/special projects professional learning products and digital components.
• Develop expertise in various systems including but not limited to: Oracle EBS Salesforce AS400 Ring Central Max WOI GURU (knowledge tool) Web applications like Business Manager Smartsheets to service customers.
• Knowledgeable in Education products and programs including understanding processes outside of order entry to provide the highest service to meet customers goals. This may include working on complex multi-site shipments.
• Use technology including PC data entry in multiple applications order import tools and Microsoft Office.
• Clearly and accurately communicate with customers through multiple channels such as chat phone and emails. Record customer information in multiple system locations for marketing and management team.
• Guide and communicate processes with fellow team members and perform other duties as required.
• Ability to learn and relearn new skills quickly and retain information learned.
• Good empathy and listening skills to de-escalate situations and identify the underlying issues of a problem.
• Excellent data entry and phone skills.
• Experienced results driven demonstrates solid interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats.
• Excellent problem-solving abilities and ability to multi-task and utilize multiple systems simultaneously.
• Be willing to make decisions and use judgment in resolving customer problems.
• Willing to work flexible hours.
• Desire and demonstrated ability to be a team player.
• Computer skills including website navigation and usage include Microsoft Office including e-mail.
• Experience with Oracle AS400 SalesForce is a plus